New official lego set

Author Topic: New official lego set  (Read 2627 times)

that can't be real

lego posted it on their facebook page lol

does it actually spin though

I think the bottom spinning plate would cause too much friction since both parts of it would be in contact with the person's finger (unless they held it a little funny). They should have put one of those smoothed-out round underside plates on there if they really wanted this to work well

also why even

This can't be real, even if LEGO posted it, it might just be satire. LEGO's rotating things don't use bearings, it's plastic on plastic, this would not spin for more than 1 second. On the other hand if they made a LEGO brick with bearings you could do this with, this would be interesting as you could make your own fidget spinner.

why the forget you would you make this and who the forget decided this was good idea

this ends with my good relationship with legos

how did i know it was a fidget spinner before clicking on this thread

This can't be real, even if LEGO posted it, it might just be satire. LEGO's rotating things don't use bearings, it's plastic on plastic, this would not spin for more than 1 second. On the other hand if they made a LEGO brick with bearings you could do this with, this would be interesting as you could make your own fidget spinner.
I do believe someone ha made a fidget spinner out of lego.

Why the forget are people so fascinated with a spinning disk? Are they mentally handicapped?