Author Topic: [ALERT!] Terrorist Blows up Manchester Arena - Multiple Injured!  (Read 19366 times)

Muslims aren't your enemy unless you actively go out of your way to demonize their beliefs and make up falsehoods for no reason
listen man, I know you're a liberal, and you know, I am too
but how the forget can you say that?
all terrorist groups that have all been of note for the last 25 years have all been radical muslims.
and i know that not all Muslims are the enemy, but this ideology is the one and only cause for terrorism.
CIA does what it does in the name of Islam, as does Hezbollah, al-Quaeda, and every other militant group under the sun.
it sucks, and it's awful that we have to blame a religion for the actions for a select few, but we can't afford to stop and ask, "are you a normal person, or are you a belligerent savage?"

this is awful, the eu should attempt to keep general tabs at least on refugees they're letting in

""Terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city"
-Sadiq Khan, London Mayer

Sry, can t give a single loving condolance to London.

ok lets cut to the chase we need to nuke syria and build the wall out of uranium

and i know that not all Muslims are the enemy, but this ideology is the one and only cause for terrorism.
CIA does what it does in the name of Islam, as does Hezbollah, al-Quaeda, and every other militant group under the sun.
islam is just a front for terrorists to get away with stuff

it sucks, and it's awful that we have to blame a religion for the actions for a select few, but we can't afford to stop and ask, "are you a normal person, or are you a belligerent savage?"
so are immigrants guilty until proven innocent?

ok lets cut to the chase we need to nuke syria and build the wall out of uranium
is this amateur hour? we need to wall syria and nuke uranium.

listen man, I know you're a liberal, and you know, I am too
but how the forget can you say that?
all terrorist groups that have all been of note for the last 25 years have all been radical muslims.
You're right, it is awful that people have to blame an entire religion for the actions of a very select few. It has nothing to do with them being muslim, it has to do with the fact that people need to pick a group of people to forget over since they can't forget over the people responsible.

Why do you think we made japanese internment camps and rejected jewish refugees? We made them because they aren't us, and that's why people are trying to pull the 'muslims are all terrorist' card, because it's easier to be a spineless forget and hide behind lies and prejudice than to face the truth and commit to helping people in need.

It pains the average person to admit that they are too much of a pusillanimous individual to be nice to others and do the right thing, so instead of blaming themselves they blame other people so they don't have to admit stuff. Just pick a group of people, make up lies and fake statistics about them and it's done. While that person gets to feel the rush of wrongfully blaming other people, the people being blamed are denied help and left to fend for themselves in a literal warzone.

It's childish and immature, but what can you do- history always repeats itself.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:28:49 PM by PhantOS »

You're right, it is awful that people have to blame an entire religion for the actions of a very select few. It has nothing to do with them being muslim, it has to do with the fact that people need to pick a group of people to forget over since they can't forget over the people responsible.

Why do you think we made japanese internment camps and rejected jewish refugees? We made them because they aren't us, and that's why people are trying to pull the 'muslims are all terrorist' card, because it's easier to be a spineless forget and hide behind lies and prejudice than to face the truth and commit to helping people in need.

It pains the average person to admit that they are too much of a pusillanimous individual to be nice to others and do the right thing, so instead of blaming themselves they blame other people so they don't have to admit stuff. Just pick a group of people, make up lies and fake statistics about them and it's done. While that person gets to feel the rush of wrongfully blaming other people, the people being blamed are denied help and left to fend for themselves in a literal warzone.

It's childish and immature, but what can you do- history always repeats itself.
you are 100% right, and I'm not being facetious.
but there is a difference between what is right; what is morally upstanding, what should be acceptable and what things should be like- and what reality is; how things are RIGHT NOW, what will realistically happen in the future, and what things have happened. I wish we could live in a world without borders, and I wish we lived in a world without the fear of bombings and trucks ruining your parade (and to a larger extent, fear a whole religion) and save the many men, women, and children in syria that desperately need our help.
but that's just wishful thinking.
we live in a world where you DO have to be suspicious of refugees because if a single person with bad intentions enters the country, it's bad news for hundreds of people that will have to face the wrath of a ideologue gone mad. and we DO live in a time where you cant face reality and you have to cower behind thinly veiled racism and prejudice just to hide your cowardice. and to an extent- that's okay. i know it's not fair, and I pray every single night for those that got a short end of the stick, but that's reality and we have to learn with it, and realize, as you said, "what can you do?"

so are immigrants guilty until proven innocent?
the conservative outlook appears to be yes, due to the perceived risk. not trying to imply there is no risk, though.

heard it was a nail bomb, too. that's too bad.

ariana's mixtape must have been fire

the war on terrorism is just like the cold war, you just cant trust those who are likely to follow that dangerous ideology

it is awful that people have to blame an entire religion for the actions of a very select few.
It has nothing to do with them being muslim, it has to do with the fact that people need to pick a group of people to forget over since they can't forget over the people responsible.

You are either in denial, trolling, or just plain stupid and ignorant of the facts.  I'd wager all three.
There is absolutely no contest when it comes to religion : extremists ratios for Islam.

Just look at Malaysia.  
86% of the Muslims there support sharia law, and 62% of those people support the death penalty for leaving Islam.  
That's 53% of all Muslims in Malaysia that are extremists.

Now look at the rest of them.
Islam is a cancerous, outdated belief system from the dark ages, highly prone to producing radicalization, that has no place on modern society.

If it is affiliated with CIA, that's exactly what they want: for the refugees to be sent back to a warzone, bitter and angry towards Europe, their homes long gone, and nowhere to go but to CIA.

these peaceful migrants of peaceful faith

don't send them away or else they might get violent