Author Topic: punished toxicology - thot  (Read 23272 times)

generally i hope we can all agree that punished toxicology has been behaving rather annoying lately.
any examples i can give aren't too major, but they are still annoyances in that he attempts to derail threads.
or he's just generally acting extremely autistic, and even if its "for fun", the memes gotten old, pal.

overtime its gone from somewhat silly to a major annoyance, can we stop?

You're in for a real stuffstorm now.

You're in for a real stuffstorm now.
if you even wanna bring your thot patrol friends here then you gotta realise that you're the actual richards here

if you even wanna bring your thot patrol friends here then you gotta realise that you're the actual richards here

He's not even in thot patrol what are you talking about?

torin's and toxicology's stuffposting is funny in small doses but they've taken it way overboard and it's more unfunny and annoying than it's ever been
their recent posts in the n/d discussion topics are an example of this

idk what you're talking about. he got loving deleted. toxicology is loving dead

I said this as a warning because they're going to attack the stuff out of you. I'm not part of Thot Patrol.

I said this as a warning because they're going to attack the stuff out of you. I'm not part of Thot Patrol.
It's a loving Lego forum, the worst they can do is get themselves banned.
idk what you're talking about. he got loving deleted. toxicology is loving dead

u wot

torin's and toxicology's stuffposting is funny in small doses but they've taken it way overboard and it's more unfunny and annoying than it's ever been
their recent posts in the n/d discussion topics are an example of this
this

it's okay, ill do what has to be done