Author Topic: My friend's alive, but in a mental hospital  (Read 1838 times)

oh god. my friend carly hasn't been seen, talked to anyone, or even did a single thing that lets us know shes alive since thursday. now, you're going to say "loving hell cheze she's probably on vacation and logged off to spend time with her family", but she was last known existing on thursday talking to my friend. she told my friend kim that she was going to a hospital and have the intent to commit Self Delete, and nobody's heard of her since. I'm really worried because she's one of my only actual friends from my new school, and one of my only friends who are real and haven't stabbed me in the back in general. I really don't know what to do.

She's alive, thank loving god. She's currently in a mental hospital though.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 05:19:38 PM by Cheze »

call the cops/tell your parents or some adult authority if you're fairly confident she's not in a hospital. usually best to talk to a cop in person, esp if there is one on campus. they know where and how to get the necessary help out, and have the authority to get her information and call her parents to check on her.

probably okay since the parents haven't riled something up, meaning they know where she is, and may not want to publicize where she is. you can try asking the school's office employees about her/if she's been given official absence permission, but they may not be able to say anything
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 07:28:57 PM by Conan »

Conan has perfectly summed up what you should do, and why you probs havnt heard from her.
I hope it turns out well for your friend.

snip
my friend kim originally told me about this, and she said not to do anything about it. kim said she's going to ask my math teacher if shes in a hospital or anything. thanks a ton for the advice though.
Conan has perfectly summed up what you should do, and why you probs havnt heard from her.
I hope it turns out well for your friend.
thanks man.

ive got a friend whose sister recently tried to kill herself and she's not doing too well, theyll both be okay but its still awful
hope your friend pulls through if she's in that case, make sure that something bad didnt actually happen to her though

hang in there buddy
thanks man
ive got a friend whose sister recently tried to kill herself and she's not doing too well, theyll both be okay but its still awful
hope your friend pulls through if she's in that case, make sure that something bad didnt actually happen to her though
im just spamming her snapchat in hopes of her responding. i hope she pulls through too.

im just spamming her snapchat in hopes of her responding. i hope she pulls through too.

One message is enough buddy

i have a friend that tried to commit Self Delete numerous times. she's got mental issues obviously, but i'm always there for her.

this experience will change you dude. you're never going to want to leave them if she's (hopefully) alive

eh, i panicked a ton.
i have a friend that tried to commit Self Delete numerous times. she's got mental issues obviously, but i'm always there for her.

this experience will change you dude. you're never going to want to leave them if she's (hopefully) alive
damn, thank god your friends still alive. hope mine is, i really have no clue if shes alive.

They take all ur stuff when u check in to the hospital so she likely has no way to send or receive anything other than the 10 mins u get on the landline phone or if someone comes for visiting hours

Most likely if u haven't heard anything and u suspect she is in the hospital, that's why. They take ur phone and put it in a locker until u leave and then they give it back.

Update - 5/24/2017

She's alive, thank loving god. She's currently in a mental hospital for... I don't know how long. I'm hoping she's out soon/

edit - in op now
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 05:19:03 PM by Cheze »

yea don't send too many or they'll get pissed and yell "get the forget out of my life" at you like what someone i was worried over did to me once

yea don't send too many or they'll get pissed and yell "get the forget out of my life" at you like what someone i was worried over did to me once
Me and my friends are odd people. It's happened to my other friends and they do the exact same thing. Most of my spam was just me asking if she was ok or if she was alive