weekly default build challenge 5 - an island

Poll

buenos dias

mandy
imbecil!
AHHHH!!

Author Topic: weekly default build challenge 5 - an island  (Read 15989 times)

Demo Castle

Contains a throne, a jail, and a fully-functional gate.  The lever next to the jail works too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x5ozonlwozjo82y/12949-demo_build.bls?dl=1

wtf
do you seriously expect me to use something like sony vegas to loving edit just some text and adding videos in??
im mad now
Wait can you pm me a link to wmm, on the windows website it doesnt have a download anymore.

maybe on the 5th week i can make a "top 5 best builds so far" video

Wait can you pm me a link to wmm, on the windows website it doesnt have a download anymore.
uhh am i allowed to post the download link here? i think windows movie maker has always been free, at least this version of it
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:14:57 AM by crazies alt »

i thought the demo brick limit was removed tho, iirc now you can have any amount but you cant load saved things or something like that

i thought the demo brick limit was removed tho, iirc now you can have any amount but you cant load saved things or something like that
pls
My build is complete.

I call it "demo pyramid".
Environment recommendations are shown in the picture above. (the first default sky-box and the stud ground)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 06:13:31 AM by crazies alt »

The video was actually very nice, I might enter sometime.

I'm sorry I said anything bad about wmm, the video made me nostalgic. I might enter soon.

now make a build with only 150 bricks, and only using this

now make a build with only 150 bricks, and only using this
Fine!!! I'll Do It...

a small scene built in 100 bricks. will attatch save file.
Reccomended environment settings : Deconstruct. Pure black sky and fog, invisible ground.
I'm sorry I said anything bad about wmm, the video made me nostalgic. I might enter soon.
i was just confused as to why i would need to use anything else, lol, all im doing is adding music, stitching the clips together and adding text
The video was actually very nice, I might enter sometime.
enter now It's Free

EIDT : New idea for the Weekly Build Challenge - BONUSES! You are allowed to make an extra build if its the same theme as current theme of the week.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 05:49:37 PM by crazies alt »

I quite liked the first video! But I think you need to focus on one thing for a bit longer, or make the subtitles last longer; I had a hard time keeping up with the text.

Here's my build.
I'm too lazy to take pictures but it's a catapult with a little wall to shoot at.

I quite liked the first video! But I think you need to focus on one thing for a bit longer, or make the subtitles last longer; I had a hard time keeping up with the text.
will do. first video was more of a warmup than anything.
i think you guys will enjoy next week's theme.

I disagree I think you spent plenty of time on each build, after all they are pretty simple and this week especially they will be limited by brickcount.