TableSalt - Can you loving stop?

Author Topic: TableSalt - Can you loving stop?  (Read 12032 times)

I think he meant "you're one to talk" or something

is in no social groups, he's pretty useless
wow what a loser....

s and is in no social groups, he's pretty useless
isnt this just a stuffty excuse for stuffposting

if you don't belong to an infighting cancerous discord you should basically leave the forums tbh

if you don't belong to an infighting cancerous discord you should basically leave the forums tbh

that's not really his intention

his intention was to say that he's humoring himself and nobody but himself finds it funny

this guy does nothing but post two word posts and is in no social groups, he's pretty useless
i agree that he's being pretty annoying and should definitely stop, or even be banned if he keeps it up, but what's with that last half? what does not being a part of the dozens of cliques out there have to do with usefulness? how does that relate to usefulness and what is usefulness even worth on this forum

that's not really his intention

his intention was to say that he's humoring himself and nobody but himself finds it funny

this
he just didn't word it in the way he should have/wanted to

inb4 Copy and paste in OP

alright a lot of you are misunderstanding due to a fault on my part, it's what nal was saying and not the fact he needs to be in a bunch of discords to have status in the community, he's not funny by doing this over and over

ok he agreed to stop, let's go home now unless you want to bash maxwell more then idk

:)

dude, nice. what a friend.

i stopped though why are you guys still talking