TableSalt - Can you loving stop?

Author Topic: TableSalt - Can you loving stop?  (Read 12016 times)

dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice...........
dude, nice........
dude, nice......................... .....
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice......................... ............................
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude,

nice
dude. nice.
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice
dude, nice

That's 31 times in two months.

I sent you a PM about this same thing a couple of weeks ago, but I guess you just ignored it.
I don't know why you're doing this, but it's not funny.  It's dismissive and it's just spam at this point.

Stop.

this guy does nothing but post two word posts and is in no social groups, he's pretty useless

its the kind of stunt pie crust would pull

beat me to it hahaha

Much needed, dudes been a loving moron forever

o geez never realized he did it that much
honestly a bit suprised he didn't ever get banned for being dismissive repeatedly then

and is in no social groups, he's pretty useless
and this is important?
if i want to be a hermit living in the loving mountains, i don't want people to think less of me because of that.
we don't have to belong into cliques, clans, or discord groups.

tablesalt posts a lot. it's not just "dude, nice.", he also posts other stuff that does contribute to the thread and the amount of "dude nice" is low compared to his actual posts.

B-But I find TableSalt pretty funny

and this is important?
if i want to be a hermit living in the loving mountains, i don't want people to think less of me because of that.
we don't have to belong into cliques, clans, or discord groups.
missed the point of that post entirely, didn't you?

it's pretty loving weird and dismissive doing what he's doing, laughing to yourself just makes that weirder but I guess all of this is okay to you

missed the point of that post entirely, didn't you?
my point is, your post claims that you have to be in a social group to "contribute" and to not be "useless".
you didn't have to point out that he wasn't in any social groups as that's completely loving irrelevant to the point.

Was about to bring this up

this guy does nothing but post two word posts and is in no social groups, he's pretty useless
bruh

my point is, your post claims that you have to be in a social group to "contribute" and to not be "useless".
you didn't have to point out that he wasn't in any social groups as that's completely loving irrelevant to the point.
no it isn't, I just elaborated that it's weird for him to act like this when no one's laughing at him, that's what the second post was for

and how is him posting good stuff cancelling out this? it's still really loving dismissive and he shouldn't do it at all, I mean this is pretty frequent and it's annoying as hell

LOL I was the only one that was getting annoyed by that.