fidget spinners vs fidget cubes

Poll

fidget spinner or fidget cube

fidget spinner
30 (30.6%)
fidget cubes
68 (69.4%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: fidget spinners vs fidget cubes  (Read 4658 times)

which is better: diamonds or stuff

which of these pieces of stuff is better

which of these pieces of stuff is better
Definitely the piece of stuff on the right. It's visibly cleaner than the stuff on the left, although I'm certain that the underside of each piece of stuff is quite dirty. Despite the impressive size of the piece of stuff on the left, I'm going to go with the piece of stuff on the right.

I picked up a fidget spinner out of sheer curiosity the other day and it's literally just some kinda toy. Why are you all getting so upset over toys?

I picked up a fidget spinner out of sheer curiosity the other day and it's literally just some kinda toy. Why are you all getting so upset over toys?
Because some people are treating them like they give you a popularity factor or make you look cool. Have you ever seen the content on Youtube about fidget spinners? Literally the worst.

it's about as harmless as anything can be, plus since the ball bearing is so smooth, the thing's essentially silent, so you really go out of your way to get bothered by em

that being said, when i was waiting to see guardians vol 2, two kids came out of the theater each spinning their own and not talking to eachother, so iunno what that says about them, but it was also pirates 5 they were walking out of so hopefully it was just a coping mechanism

the thing's essentially silent, so you really go out of your way to get bothered by em
I can tell you've never seen a fidget spinner irl, the ones that everyone is getting always have the cheapest bearings imaginable and you can hear them from 20+ feet away due to how stuff they are

it's about as harmless as anything can be, plus since the ball bearing is so smooth, the thing's essentially silent, so you really go out of your way to get bothered by em

that being said, when i was waiting to see guardians vol 2, two kids came out of the theater each spinning their own and not talking to eachother, so iunno what that says about them, but it was also pirates 5 they were walking out of so hopefully it was just a coping mechanism

I guess I'm just out of touch. I have no culture, and I must spin

the thing's essentially silent
while i dont mind them, this varies between spinners because some are pretty loud

I can tell you've never seen a fidget spinner irl, the ones that everyone is getting always have the cheapest bearings imaginable and you can hear them from 20+ feet away due to how stuff they are
while i dont mind them, this varies between spinners because some are pretty loud
you guys don't understand, we had to deal with the Tiger electronics sounds, even the crunchiest bearing on a spinner is ASMR compared to those forgetin bloops

I guess I'm just out of touch. I have no culture, and I must spin
harlan ellison is spinning in his grave right now

i p much always have to have my hands doing something, so i'm glad i got a fidget cube

we had to deal with the Tiger electronics sounds
o stuff, I remember those things

I mean, sure fidget spinners are pretty bad....

But they're entertaining... So I picked fidget spinner :P

cubes, though the sad thing is walmart sells them for 20 bucks yet my local convienent stores sell them for 5 bucks

but it was also pirates 5 they were walking out of so hopefully it was just a coping mechanism