The Zoura Problem

Author Topic: The Zoura Problem  (Read 5074 times)

Alright, I don't know what exactly started the shiftiest that was transpiring, but what was at first poking a small amount of fun at a fandom, turned into bullying of a little kid. I don't know why people think that over the internet you're invincible. Your actions have consequences regardless of the environment.

The users OrangeMan3 (213860), speeddog73 (145869) and Benny1405 (177581) are all culprits in this situation.

Things like OrangeMan3 saying "I'd stuff on a trans, only if they didn't like it" and "I love furrycide", using excuses like "I'm black" "It's because I'm black, isn't it?" to try and nullify what he's been saying.

speeddog73 seems to have just jumped on the bandwagon of picking on Zoura, agreeing and repeating pretty much everything Benny had said.

Benny1405 is just trying to get a rise out of the kid, multiple times by "stating his opinion" blatantly trying to be rude and anger the host, like any bully would.
When called out on it by someone by the name of Godbert, he apologises but continues not long after.

Redconer and Visolator both witnessed this first hand, I'm preparing screenshots in the meantime.

/discuss
while I upload the pictures.

I can prove this, Redconer and Pixel!.zip told me there was going to be a raid on Zoura's server. And I was also on Zoura's server and witnessed it.

http://imgur.com/a/LsLN2

A lot of images, so just read it from there.

This is one of the image Skill4Life took, and decided to use this to support this topic

relevant:
Man goes into book club to proclaim hatred for books-- to his surprise, gets banned from the book club.

most of these people in this thread were colluding in glass general discussion to join the server specifically to harass the owner over it being FNAF themed.
you guys are starfishs.

*shoots up school*
it was a joke dude simmer down

i was joking
ok lol and i assume everything in this thread that's against you is automatically just you fooling around then

get a forgetin life dude lmao

Yeah, I did say that, But I didn't macro, cause I realized the moment I joined that stuff has gone too far

Redboner, Mongler and the others who attacked me are known communist sympathizers and furries who hate me because of my charity work in the free world. Their harassment campaigns against me and others only prove they love fnaf more than blockland.

Redboner, Mongler and the others who attacked me are known communist sympathizers and furries who hate me because of my charity work in the free world. Their harassment campaigns against me and others only prove they love fnaf more than blockland.
uh oh looks like i've been found out!

that sounds like something only a communist sympathizer would say!

Lie, Mongler doesn't even like FNAF, but he don't go on a loving server and say "HAHA! YOU STILL LIKE FNAF?! YOU HAVE NO LIFE!! XD"