Author Topic: furrys these days  (Read 7601 times)

Yes it is, going onto a drama about an RP server and saying "It's an RP server what did you expect?" is dismissive.
I didn't do that?

Yes it is, going onto a drama about an RP server and saying "It's an RP server what did you expect?" is dismissive.
he's saying that the behavior of the furry in question being drama'd is normal and that it's not surprising, not that op is a dumb furry or something

he's saying that the behavior of the furry in question being drama'd is normal and that it's not surprising, not that op is a dumb furry or something
I know, but that is considered dismissive as he just said "oh everyone in x group is handicapped case closed"

I know, but that is considered dismissive as he just said "oh everyone in x group is handicapped case closed"
dismission in regards to rule-breaking is only bannable if said poster is dismissing the thread

furries*

basic english rules guys.
grimlock's bad english hurts a lot more than anything else he does

stealthy jenna, meatsale, and chakada are troll buttbuddies so theres probably more to this

chadaka is Buzzwaker for reference

what
no chakada isn't buzzwaker, wherever you got that from is wrong

what
no chakada isn't buzzwaker, wherever you got that from is wrong
hm i thought buzzwaker used that name or one very similar, they joined from the same ip on woke island a while back

hm i thought buzzwaker used that name or one very similar, they joined from the same ip on woke island a while back
maybe they're brothers or something idk?? that or you're remembering a different name of his bc buzzwaker did have a stuffload of different names

chakada is far from being a handicapped 12 year old

he means clestorize or whatever his name was

On an unrelated note (maybe?) something interesting I noticed is that when you google search Grimlock's avatar, google automatically assumes "Furry fandom" for the image. Found this out when I was curious about the source of the avatar.

On an unrelated note (maybe?) something interesting I noticed is that when you google search Grimlock's avatar, google automatically assumes "Furry fandom" for the image. Found this out when I was curious about the source of the avatar.

HAHA WHAT THE forget