Author Topic: cream  (Read 1374 times)

salad fingers creator david firth's long awaited short is now out!

https://youtu.be/0UgiJPnwtQU

is this a metaphor for communism/weed

the message is that we'll never have a utopia because rich people would lose their power

is this a metaphor for communism/weed
yeah sounds a bit like animal farm to me

the real message though is with new cream your skin will be 24% clearer and smoother than with the rival product
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 04:29:45 PM by JumboMuffin »

the message is that we'll never have a utopia because rich people would lose their power

in the part where they burn the cream, wouldnt the fire duplicate since it makes everything multiply?
yes

in the part where they burn the cream, wouldnt the fire duplicate since it makes everything multiply?
it doesn't make everything multiply, it makes everything better
more fire wouldn't be better

theoretically smarter people wouldn't succumb to media influence that easily, but i think the message is to show how much control media has over everyones lives

because if everyone is super, no one will be.

Everybody is talking about how the video talks about 'the media' when the message is really about the richest of the rich and their reaction to the potential for society to transition to post-scarcity, thusly leading to Capitalism's obsolescence. They saw immediately that they can't milk the majority of people who work their land for very little return in comparison and so they immediately moved to deceive people about the cream in order to maintain their status of perpetual monopoly.

was anyone else reminded of cyriak while watching this?

I absolutely love that one of the ways they smeared the cream creator was with rape allegations. It's so unbelievably true.

there are a bunch of messages in this video, all true
the main idea though is that not everything should be perfect, the political ideas were side notes---pretty funny though

Love how not only does David make a cameo in this, but so does Flying Lotus who helped him with his movie "Kuso". No Zack Fox cameo which is disappointing but still an insane work of art this video.