is youtube(mobile) ever gonna stop doing stupid stuff to their layout

Author Topic: is youtube(mobile) ever gonna stop doing stupid stuff to their layout  (Read 2006 times)

so on the mobile youtube app instead of being able to scroll down to see comments as any normal human being would assume is the way to see them, youtube now has a loving almost invisible button to view the comments. was it really so loving hard to scroll down youtube? jesus christ dont even get me started on the fact that they moved the forgetin sub box button and other stuff to the bottom of the screen when it was perfectly fine at the loving top jesus christ i'm gonna start having conniptions if theres any more pointless loving changes anytime soon
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 12:41:03 PM by Ragequit »

i used to have the button and i thought it was nicer than scrolling down to the bottom as you can just push it and WHAM
but for some reason the button has disappeared for me and i want it back

get out of here button sympathizer

man complains about a free service part 9293

get out of here button sympathizer
it's always you de-buttoners who want the world to revolve around you
begone

i got a five knuckled free service right here forgeter
it's always you de-buttoners who want the world to revolve around you
begone
go home benjamin button

i got a five knuckled free service right here forgeter
these hands are charity my brother im practically handing them to you right now you need some ass whoopin in your life
square the forget up cuz

go home benjamin button
have fun scrolling downwards forever

if someone shat into an ice cream cone and gave it to me would i not be able to complain because "it was free, you ungrateful bastard"

I know right, it took me 3 months to realise the button was there, I thought they had disabled comments from the mobile app.

if someone shat into an ice cream cone and gave it to me would i not be able to complain because "it was free, you ungrateful bastard"
beggars can't be choosers. if you don't like stuff flavored ice cream, go pay for something better

OT non-dismissive: literally every research site i visit has a view comments button and i'm so used to it.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 06:09:10 AM by PhantOS »

it costs more to forget up a layout than it does to not modify it

Can you loving shut up path

Can you loving shut up path

its only been 5 hours and you're back to embarrass yourself some more?