Author Topic: Had to dial 911 for my mother today (she's fine now though thankfully)  (Read 1708 times)

so around 6-ish i was watching a video and i heard my dad scream for me to come downstairs a lot louder than usual so i ran down to see him holding up my mother on a chair and told me to dial 911 for him, i went and did it but he did the talking since he knew what happened and i helped hold her head up

she apparently fainted seemingly randomly while trying to take our dog outside and she hit her head and her knees as well
she was having trouble breathing and talking when she became conscious again and was at times twitching a little
the paramedics got here fast, luckily it didn't turn out to be too urgent of an emergency since they didn't have their lights and sirens on on the way to the hospital

and a few hours ago we got to see her and she seems to be pretty ok now, but is still hurting from the head and knee injuries
my granddad drove me home a few minutes ago since it's pretty late and my dad's still talking with her and she'll probably stay there for the night
not totally sure what it was that happened but it seems like it was a sorta-minor thing now, but hell it was scary at the time but at least she's gonna be fine

so in case a few of you were wondering why i didn't open my night topic yet well that's why
but man sometimes you just never know when something like this or worse can happen to somebody you know

also she just texted me saying that she might actually come home tonight, they say she has an infection and think it's her ears and that she'll be ok

Man that's terrible. Hope she recovers.

they say she has an infection and think it's her ears and that she'll be ok
That's good news that it's only an infection. Whenever people start toppling over, I always worry about like a stroke or something. Hope she gets well soon.

ouch. sorry about that.

get well soon, gr8daymom

hey man, hope she gets well soon. Was in the same situation just a few months back, though my injuries ended up being pretty bad. falls can get real scary, I feel you.

oh god that had to be terrifying... sorry to hear that

hoo

I hope she's okay and it's just something you can forget about

Hope your family in't too shaken by this and she is able to recover nicely.

stuff dude
i hope everything turns out alright, seth

I'm sorry about the situation with your mother, i hope things get better for her

My mother's going through a similar situation, so i can kind of understand how you must be feeling about it

You won't be getting any sympathy from me.
but your mom will

You won't be getting any sympathy from me.
but your mom will

wtf? unnecessary, dude