Author Topic: Eclipse Club [Opening Soon]  (Read 2294 times)

This year, Eclipse will be ready to open!

//Featuring
/Programmed LED Walls
/Programmed Moving Head Fixtures
/Giant Programmed LED Blocks Above the Dance Floor
/Decks
/Lighting Console
/Green Room
/Bar
/Deadmau5 Hats
/Daft Punk Hats
/Custom Music
/Much More!

DJ Roster:
MATT VORN

I want to DJ?
In the comments, type why you want to become a DJ at Eclipse. Only 5 will be selected for a permanent DJ placement. You may be selected to be a support DJ for one of the main DJs.

Thanks,
MATT VORN - Eclipse Club Managing Director

So basically this is the kinda like the new years server without the new years? Eh good luck with it but ill pass

So basically this is the kinda like the new years server without the new years? Eh good luck with it but ill pass

No YoungD. This has no correlation what so ever with the New Years server. It's quite simply a freebuild with a fun club where people can dj and stuff.

you tried doing this before but nothing came from it, what makes you so sure this'll get done? also you'll probably want to post more screenshots of the build itself to actually get people interested

Matt VoRn? As in Matt Vore research?

No YoungD. This has no correlation what so ever with the New Years server. It's quite simply a freebuild with a fun club where people can dj and stuff.

Lol I didn't say it was the New years server, I said its "like" it, just without the new years. There's music, glowing bricks, and lights and sitting in the server doing relatively nothing.

yall are so quick to shoot down players ideas on here, just let the dude host his server damn lol. freebuild with a club sounds like a cool idea

yall are so quick to shoot down players ideas on here, just let the dude host his server damn lol. freebuild with a club sounds like a cool idea

It's ok, most of them are 16 year old virgins. With that said. All comments are welcome, I will not reply to the stupid ones however.

yea this sounds p cool, ive always wanted a mid-year new years type thing, it's always p cool and im usually out of it before the fun part, due to my parents dragging me away to go to a party
hope this works out this time

Just for the record i'm not shooting him down, just voicing my opinion lol. I said good luck in my first post on the topic lmao

And if that wasn't directed toward me then welp disregard this
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 10:17:13 PM by YounqD »

yea this sounds p cool, ive always wanted a mid-year new years type thing, it's always p cool and im usually out of it before the fun part, due to my parents dragging me away to go to a party
hope this works out this time

"this time" - there's never been a time before...

I like the super specific dance/EDM selection that probably 8% of people here like and 30% of people here don't like

maybe you should like, introduce some variety so more people will want to come
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 06:43:49 AM by PhantOS »

I like the super specific dance/EDM selection that probably 8% of people here like and 30% of people here don't like

maybe you should like, introduce some variety so more people will want to come

What sort of genres you have in mind?

What sort of genres you have in mind?
rock, hip hop, dance, eurobeat, trap, 80s. there's tons to pick from, all you need is like 3-5 well known songs per genre and then you have something that more people can enjoy

rock, hip hop, dance, eurobeat, trap, 80s. there's tons to pick from, all you need is like 3-5 well known songs per genre and then you have something that more people can enjoy

"EDM" is an umbrella term for dance, eurobeat, trap, and even some 80s stuff. Anything that's electronically produced and you can dance to is Electronic Dance Music hence the name. But yeah, hip-hop and rock, as well as 80s will also be a prominent feature!