Author Topic: PikaBoss1 (7629)  (Read 1988 times)

I was gonna build on PikaBoss1's Freebuild But what happened he said this and the reason he banned me because i wasn't his friend on steam anymore because he harrased me on steam and then this is what happened

Noedit: The reason in for blocking me and saying a word in there I blocked him on steam for harrasing and for saying a word the final word i said to him on steam i said Bye forgeter!

lol i was on there and even tried saying a perma probably was a bit extreme but could you at least try harder if you're trying to drama someone

noedit: i should say they also perma'd like 2 other people while i was there so idk if this is something they just like to do to people they dont like or not

guys he banned me. i insulted him but that's not the point! he banned me and therefore he's bad! ignore the fact that i pissed him off, he's a badmin

Noedit: The reason in for blocking me and saying a word in there I blocked him on steam for harrasing and for saying a word the final word i said to him on steam i said Bye forgeter!
maybe you should provide proof of that before you made this

this is very sketchy and I feel like you were the one that caused it

Keanu73 is now playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive

maybe you should provide proof of that before you made this

this is very sketchy and I feel like you were the one that caused it
Well i forgot to put the proof but it happened like 6 weeks

And how did i piss him off? I just wanted to build on his server!

I feel like theres more faced on this. I can understand him richarding like that but if he is taking it to that extreme, i feel like your leaving out some puzzle pieces.

I feel like theres more faced on this. I can understand him richarding like that but if he is taking it to that extreme, i feel like your leaving out some puzzle pieces.

^this
/nosupport
noedit
I'm an idiot and I don't preview things. You sorta provoked the dude in the past so...
I don't think a perma was necessary though.