Ball - First Encounter

Author Topic: Ball - First Encounter  (Read 5671 times)

You raise your hoe in the air, speaking to the other balls. "Today, we will make a new nation, called the "Julius Capitalus, or something... Its still up to debate.", You continue on, "We must create homes, create more food for ourselves, and our armies! We must create money so we may not go poor!". And so they do.

In no time at all, your villagers create a sizable village by the river. Your crops remain, and are added to by multiple balls. The village grows every day, and it never stops growing.

A lot of balls have even volunteered to create a paramilitary militia force. Which is great, now you can take over the surrounding lands.

Your Army
20,000 Swordsman/Infantry
15,000+ Archers/Crossbowman
13,000 Horse-Riding Units

Ride now! RIIIDE NOW! RIDE TO RUIN AND WORLD'S ENDING!!

let's look around us for things to attack

dont rush in blindly fools

You set yourself and a group of men to scout the nearby area to conquer in the name of Capitalism!

After a long while of galloping, you and your men spot something in the distance...

You spot a town! A small one at that. Full of huts, and a bonfire in the middle. Its close-by to a river, which explains the crops.

So you've spotted a town, what now?

persuade them to sell their town to you in the name of capitalism
if they refuse take it anyways

"hey join my capitalist empire"

"he join us and be cool and watch the beter movie with us"

Your party approaches the camp. As they approach, a lone guard stops them.

"Halten, what is yuo buisness?" The guard questions.

"We are here to spread the word of Capitalism! The great monetary system that will bring everyone to prosperity!" You respond, explaining Capitalism for them.

"Ehh, ich sounds stupid." He says

"Eh?"

Battle, start!

"Eh? Whos said zat? What is happen?"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:26:00 AM by Agent Legit 22 »

Use gun on self since you dont have a head.

I am not actually trying to kill us. Infact this is actually an alternate version of one of the commands.

Use gun on self since you dont have a head.

I am not actually trying to kill us. Infact this is actually an alternate version of one of the commands.

Never again.

Try talking it out, if it doesent work, attack

Invader the commie terrorist's village and take all the oil.
ftfy

Here is some art i did.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:19:19 AM by cromartini »