Author Topic: followup on the post from a while ago  (Read 590 times)

so, if you weren't around for when I made this thread about one of my friends or just didn't give a stuff, well here's a followup, because this really did change my life.

she's alive, and was in a mental institute for 3 days after I found out she was alive. she's not expected to come back by the next school year (this September), and I've become a really concerned and willing-to-help-whoever kind of person. I've been sending messages to old friends thanking them for everything they did with me in 8th grade, and have been cheering new friends up a ton. and as one person said, I do want to stay by her or atleast talk to her a lot, she doesn't mind at all. I'm usually the nice or funny guy now, too.

also she didn't get mad at me for my spam, she actually just told me 3 mins ago it brought her to tears reading it in a tbh.

good on you for messaging your old friends, it's important to show appreciation for others always

good on you for messaging your old friends, it's important to show appreciation for others always
that's good
im glad to hear
thanks guys