43 (41%)
no
17 (16.2%)
i want to forget mayo
14 (13.3%)
i want to kill mayo
31 (29.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: why do people hate mayo so much  (Read 8455 times)

like i've noticed that there's more people that dislike mayo compared to something like ketchup

really can someone answer this for me because i don't get it

edit: added poll
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 12:00:03 AM by Saltii »

mayo dreams come true

I loving love mayo

At subway I order a sub with just ham, cheese, and a loving butt-load of mayo. Literally taking a few bites causes mayo to drip out from the sides / back of it but omh it's so good

too much mayo is fucginkn gros

too much mayo is fucginkn gros
Not subway mayo, especially when it's warm because I toast my sandwich

I dont like mayo because its disgustingly unhealthy.
otherwise i like mayo

Not subway mayo, especially when it's warm because I toast my sandwich
disgusting

how to make mayo:

Hard-boil eggs for 10 mins, then drain and cool under cold water for 5 mins. Peel, roughly chop and put in a bowl.

Roughly chop watercress, and stir this into the eggs with some salt and pepper and mayonnaise. Divide the filling between the rolls.

absolutely disgusting

doesn't it have too much calories

i never liked mayo

mayo is meant to be used sparingly, not smothered all over everything. it's literally sulfur, rotting wine and butterfat, there's no nutritional value that comes out of mayonaisse

mixing into ingredients in small amounts adds creaminess and a little bit of savory salty flavor, and it actually tastes good that way. but like, if you're going to make your food 99% mayo, just take the healthy route and dump a pile of salt and egg protein on it instead
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 11:55:42 PM by PhantOS »

because its not an instrument

At subway I order a sub with just ham, cheese, and a loving butt-load of mayo. Literally taking a few bites causes mayo to drip out from the sides / back of it but omh it's so good

you can make that at home, you don't gotta go all the way to subway for a ham + cheese sandwich
subway is good tho, just make like better, more complex sandwiches

because its disgusting

you can make that at home, you don't gotta go all the way to subway for a ham + cheese sandwich
subway is good tho, just make like better, more complex sandwiches

just get a meatball sub ayy lmao