should thot patrol be disbanded

Poll

Suck.

ye
107 (51.9%)
no
99 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: should thot patrol be disbanded  (Read 18501 times)

everyone read the op all it's saying is that you're trying to cause problems because everyone in thot patrol(rightfully) thinks you're a loving moron. don't try to hide behind "so don't get angry", because you clearly made this thread to cause a problem.

im fine with thot patrol and its members so no

no you clearly didn't read the op because you're treating a simple question like an actual argument

looks like someone is jealous that they dont have a cool clan to be cool with...

but what if there's a thot on the loose? who do we call to then?

yo stop treating this like its an actual argument and read the op
is this stuff self aware? you seriously made a topic for this?

Nix stop responding to Patton already, he's just trying to file a reaction out of you.

but what if there's a thot on the loose? who do we call to then?
call the forgeten cops man
is this stuff self aware? you seriously made a topic for this?
sorry there's no other way to make a poll : (

no you clearly didn't read the op because you're treating a simple question like an actual argument
the issue is your intent in making this thread

Nix this has gone from you being an idiot and feeding the trolls to you just blatantly attention whoring. forget off.

sorry there's no other way to make a poll : (
because i'm sure you value the opinions of random forum users and didn't have the intention of riling people up..

I needed the opinions in case I ever need to prove a point and this is the only way I could get them which is gaye

how have you not learned to completely shut the forget up yet, OP

I needed the opinions in case I ever need to prove a point and this is the only way I could get them which is gaye
you lack the critical thinking skills to realize this is the type of consistent stuff that makes you the forum outcast

I wonder how long it will take for this thread to turn into a stuff-flinging contest.