should thot patrol be disbanded

Poll

Suck.

ye
107 (51.9%)
no
99 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: should thot patrol be disbanded  (Read 18515 times)

no this isn't an actual petition nor do I want an admin to take action I just want to see the forum's opinion on this so don't get anger
thot patrol has proven to be a major nuisance and make the forum a much more toxic place to be in, endlessly harping on users for stuff reason, badmining, organizing raids on threads
(someone get the image), bumping really old topics for no reason, spamming and attacking users on discord (and in-game) and trolling

honestly i'm pretty sure thot patrol as a whole isn't the problem it's just a couple of people who happen to be in it right
it's not like the clan being "disbanded" would rly change anything

I can't think of anyone on this forum who would be stupid enough to do this other than OP

Thot patrol is the last abode for principaled Aryan men. Furries and leftists have been viciously attacking this forum for 5 years now

hey pal could you actually read the forgeten op lol
no this isn't an actual petition nor do I want an admin to take action I just want to see the forum's opinion on this so don't get anger

also grimlock you've done something like this before don't be a hypocrite

you could have literally done this in your old thread

Too bad, anger's going to be pissed at you for this

I love how nix continues to use the same things over and over again while not even knowing who is and isn't in thot patrol. what a loving moron

also grimlock you've done something like this before don't be a hypocrite

when I have it's a really widespread belief that said user is a huge problem. Your autism and general lack to post anything of value on this forum automatically disqualifies you from being able to determine what groups are and are not a problem. More than half of this stuff has already been discussed, is irrelevent to thot patrol, or is really grasping to be a valid complaint.

yo stop treating this like its an actual argument and read the op