Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 296140 times)

That's a really detailed bulge going on there...
i don't think it's bannable though unless the hot anime girls thread was an exception from the rules; they've got worse
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 01:46:24 PM by Super Suit 12 »

i don't think it's bannable though unless the hot anime girls thread was an exception from the rules; they've got worse
Yeah, it's really hard to draw the line between risky, and actually ban-worthy, but risking it is still never a good idea nonetheless

I didn't even notice the bulge, lol.
Some cigarette I am.

i feel like threads like the FMT and HAG thread (that acronym is never not funny to me) can get away with a lot more than other threads can. Especially the latter.

It's not so much a rule issue as it is a gross issue. The HAG is more acceptable because you get exactly what's in the title. It's not just "Anime Megathread" with that stuff plastered everywhere. If you don't want to see those kinds of anime images, then you can just avoid the HAG thread. This on the other hand, IS that broad category. There is no "Furry Megathread but without the suggestive content" thread.

the rule is about gross though :P
and just for the record I do think it's a bit too far

I didn't even notice the bulge, lol.
Some cigarette I am.
maybe you should let your brain think instead of your richard hotshot

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 08:13:50 AM by Masterlegodude »

i dont get it is there a punchline im missing

edit:
oh i get it haha man boobs whew lads

I didn't even notice the pun, lol.
Some BLFer I am.