Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 292111 times)

yea its like an obsession... his avatar is glaceon, his name is glaceon, all he posts is glaceon (in this thread), he owns a glaceon doll.
He's kinda like Zach with Doraemon and furbies, or Hyena with malls, but much less frequently in your face about it aside from his name

Either way, he's the original 'obsessed with this thing' person, therefor he is the superior one

I'm on the fence about being a furry. on one hand i get to meet some pretty creative and cool people, but sometimes i meet some really odd or malicious characters. I guess it's that way in any fandom really but i most of the time prefer not to say anything about being one since most react negatively when i say anything about it.

I'm on the fence about being a furry. on one hand i get to meet some pretty creative and cool people, but sometimes i meet some really odd or malicious characters. I guess it's that way in any fandom really but i most of the time prefer not to say anything about being one since most react negatively when i say anything about it.
I've met tons of furries IRL and there's really only a handful of bad people. It's far outweighed by the amount of good people.

go for it!!!
we're all super friendly and totally gay

all furries are bad people (because they are furries)

I've met tons of furries IRL and there's really only a handful of bad people. It's far outweighed by the amount of good people.
what are the bad furries like irl

are they just like any other not so nice person or are they like creepy or something