Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 291986 times)

chill. all of you. just chill.

i am under the impression your brain has shut off and your hands are running on autopilot from your statement that, he is loveualizing a pokemon because his friend must be loveually attracted to said pokemon wearing glasses

you should be reminded that you don't have access to that information and have absolutely 0 clue whether his friend is jacking off to a pokemon wearing glasses or not. like is there something i missed how did you jump to a conclusion that "because this person thinks this is cute, they masturbate to it"

actually unbelievable how stupid this argument is at it's base

chill.
Did you just pun?

also im tired of sending the dude your responses

because he's a low hanging fruit and easy to poke on
but why would i want attention FROM nix the glaceon
you should be reminded that you don't have access to that information and have absolutely 0 clue whether his friend is jacking off to a pokemon wearing glasses or not
while true on a physical level, I have it on good word that nix the glaceon is in fact into glaceons

because he's a low hanging fruit and easy to poke on

why are you playing stupid we aren't buying it

you literally repeated yourself there

while true on a physical level, I have it on good word that nix the glaceon is in fact into glaceons

bro that don't tell me stuff, whether he is easy to "poke" on doesnt tell me WHY I would want attention FROM nix the glaceon, like why nix the glaceon's attention is valuable to me

I think I can find better glaceon research than you could so that can't be it

please explain the correlation

nix having a loveual attraction to something =/= his friends sharing this attraction

if my attention is so "invaluable" to you, why did you choose to target me and cause such a massive god damn mess over one simple image instead of ignore it like a normal loving grown human being would

bro that don't tell me stuff, whether he is easy to "poke" on doesnt tell me WHY I would want attention FROM nix the glaceon, like why nix the glaceon's attention is valuable to me
Why are you asking me, you're the only one who knows exactly why you're continuing to poke at Nix

Why are you still going if you don't care about attention from him

like brother you're using up all of your bandwidth to desperately try to expose me and my friend as some kind of degenerate glasses-loving freak and then you act like you aren't trying to leech attention off of us

please explain the correlation
nix having a loveual attraction to something =/= his friends sharing this attraction
that may be
if my attention is so "invaluable" to you
invaluable literally means valuable
why did you choose to target me and cause such a massive god damn mess over one simple image instead of ignore it like a normal loving grown human being would
well you see, saying someone has a "weakness" for certain character traits implies that they can Dig It if you know what I mean, and I was pretty sure that you say you hate loveual furries or whatever, so maybe ur young friend doesn't actually have a special interest for glasses yet but you can surely understand where I was coming from initially (and francly like after "yeaman shore" I've been pretty facetious and tbh I think it was kind of obvious, but it just carried on and on and after a while there's no way to stop it without it being awkward like this)
expose me and my friend as some kind of degenerate glasses-loving freak
i never said the stuff was bad man i just called you a hypocrite for hating the evil love-crazed furrys

and i said like 2 pages ago that i didn't mean it like that and you didn't listen lol

fox can you forget off already

and i said like 2 pages ago that i didn't mean it like that and you didn't listen lol
yea cus I was goofin off does "he'll see when he turns 12 just wait" sound like a legitimate attempt to argue to you
fox can you forget off already
insert name here can you  b i t e   m y   e n t i r e   a s s  already