Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 292120 times)

ribombee is better :triumph:

wasps are like bees except they dont benefit the environment at all, kill trees, and kill off the bees actually trying to pollinate a couple flowers
wasps definitely benefit the environment, they feast on stuff like roosterroaches and other such bitches, some of the pollinate plants themselves, but really most ainmals have both negative and positive impacts, mosquitoes & ticks are among the few with no benefits to the ecosystem. the few animals that eat them get next to no nutrition out of doing so, especially mosquitoes which have like........... 0 body mass, and ticks are mostly just other animals' blood, and they both spread legit deadly diseases like all the damn time

aCTUALLY YES forget MOSQUITOES
they forgeted up my legs

anybody who thinks any type of bugs are cute will be sentenced to 10 years in the gutter

anybody who thinks any type of bugs are cute will be sentenced to 10 years in the gutter
you what

insects aint animals and even then I only care about cute pets aside from dogs and insects and snakes
The kingdom animalia includes insects y'know. You curries can't escape unless you become a large protist organism

The kingdom animalia includes insects y'know. You curries can't escape unless you become a large protist organism
Can you forget off

also yeah legitimately insects are animals, along with literally every arthropod, and honestly pretty much everything except microbes (and including some microbes)

insects are stuff now go away mr big brain

reminder that true modern insects are supposed to be parasitic

This is your brain on Furry. Any Questions?

brain on furry = insects are gross forget off

brain not on furry = insects are cute forget off

nix stop loving posting eeveelutions god damn when i was tugging my richard to kindred a year+ ago i wasnt spamming them in this topic either it makes me incredibly uncomfortable to see someone with a eevee avatar and name on multiple platforms posting suggestive eevees. and im not talking about the glasses one, im talking about the open belly with face blush one.
but the glasses one also because with you, that is already too much "humanization" of a feral character

why cant you just be normal and be into anthro man come on

edit: bear with my lateness i am the europe
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 04:54:22 AM by hootaloo »