Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 292096 times)

hey unova why are you actively posting in the furry thread if you hate them so much :thinking:

so let me get this straight chi's sweet home is suggestive and makes you uncomfortable but literal softcore research of a goat doesn't because the goat is kind of human-ish
literal soft research of a goat????????

you can talk to geben about how much i hate furries

like the only pokemon name shortens I've ever heard is "chu" which people use universally which is weird and "vap" for vaporeon (yes I use this)

magnemite more like MAGNUM

literal soft research of a goat????????
He sleep

- Octopusroll
i'm not sure what else to call whatever this thing is in it's underwear with emphasis on it's bulge

did you also miss the comparison where i take a television show about a cat that often blushes and sits down and compare it to the image he posted of a similarly cat-like animal sitting down with blush

there isn't anything inherently loveual about that image, it's just that you've personally deemed it so, while there's a pretty large amount of undeniably loveual images posted here

i fail to understand how an inherently normal image is more problematic than the softcore research posted here

i have not seen this pic and i do not like it
i point out nix tho because it pushes the edge of being zoophilia way more
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 03:53:11 PM by hootaloo »

how does posting cute pictures of a glaceon edge closer to being a zoophile than loving softcore furry research

hey, nix doesn't want to be a zoophile, stop making zoophiles look bad

i have not seen this pic and i do not like it
i point out nix tho because it pushes the edge of being zoophilia way more
you personally think it does

whatever his weird attraction to glaceon is is sort of a moot point given the image itself isn't loveually implicit and you're getting upset over that image in particular

that means literally every child who likes pokemon is a zoophile by your logic

look at that glaceon ass guys

uh oh looks like abelboto is a zoophile

Nix has posted at least 100 images of "glaceons" or as he calls them, "glacs" on the forum alone. It's not just in this thread alone, as he scatters his special interest to all corners of this Albanian forum