Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 289636 times)

Choodle? Moofie? Wulper? Flean?

Are we actually naming it, or are we guessing it's species?

if we are naming it i choose death, destroyer of worlds and harbringer of hell

YO ITS A DOODLE

Here is your cookie. It is oatmeal raisin.
Their name is twerp and the drawing was made by my friend dan

Here is your cookie. It is oatmeal raisin.
Their name is twerp and the drawing was made by my friend dan
i like oatmeal raisin

The Failure of Rainfurrest  by Internet Historian

Incredible
I remember reading some time ago about a similar thing that happened to another con held at a camp (I think) and they were forced to cancel because of bad behavior as well.

yeah that's why I'm not going to a furry con
they're probably not ALL like that, but I'm not interested in taking the chance

yeah that's why I'm not going to a furry con
they're probably not ALL like that, but I'm not interested in taking the chance
MFF had its chlorine thing, but other than that, I've never seen any problems in the eight cons I've went to.
You hear of a person here and there being brought to the hospital for alcohol poisoning or heat stroke, but that's it.

The thing with what happened to Rainfurrest is that there are some facts that seem really odd and out of place (such as the video's claim of "the same person writing letters to hotels telling them not to allow the convention was the same person putting diapers on cars") which lead me to people that the people doing this vandalism were people hating furries and wanting them out, and not actual con-goers.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 10:29:18 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

MFF had its chlorine thing, but other than that, I've never seen any problems in the eight cons I've went to.
You hear of a person here and there being brought to the hospital for alcohol poisoning or heat stroke, but that's it.

The thing with what happened to Rainfurrest is that there are some facts that seem really odd and out of place (such as the video's claim of "the same person writing letters to hotels telling them not to allow the convention was the same person putting diapers on cars") which lead me to people that the people doing this vandalism were people hating furries and wanting them out, and not actual con-goers.
The thing about (most) furries is that their degenerate special interestes USUALLY stay online, they never actually engage in them in real life, and would never even wish to, besides the suiting thing.
... So I find stuff like that extremely hard to believe. I'm 100% sure it was some cool boys doing some epic pranks because they hate those damn furries. Happened before with the chlorine.

i know the guy running around with a fursuit head at the end
rf 2015 was great imo the drama and destruction was funny as hell

The thing about (most) furries is that their degenerate special interestes USUALLY stay online, they never actually engage in them in real life, and would never even wish to, besides the suiting thing.
... So I find stuff like that extremely hard to believe. I'm 100% sure it was some cool boys doing some epic pranks because they hate those damn furries. Happened before with the chlorine.
Fursuiting isn't a "degenerate special interest" though...
Sure there's a select handful of people doing crazy things behind closed doors, but the vast majority of it (and for a properly run convention, 100% of what is allowed in public con space) is just good clean fun

Fursuiting isn't a "degenerate special interest" though...
Sure there's a select handful of people doing crazy things behind closed doors, but the vast majority of it (and for a properly run convention, 100% of what is allowed in public con space) is just good clean fun

He didn't say fursuiting was the degenerate special interest.

He probably mistook this part
The thing about (most) furries is that their degenerate special interestes USUALLY stay online (...) besides the suiting thing.
as calling fursuiting a degenerate special interest

If he didn't mean to say that, then that's very poor wording