Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 285061 times)

hi birds are neat
here's a fruity bird

by orlando fox
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 10:11:25 PM by gr8dayseth »

He fruity for fruity loops

On topic:

- kisucomposer

- sull
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 07:41:54 AM by Masterlegodude »

I'm apparently forbidden from viewing these.

- Khyaber

- Crayonchewer

I'm apparently forbidden from viewing these.
FA allows hotlinking images, yet i notice that the images occasionally disappear unless i view them directly for my browser to cache (or re-cache?) them, i'm not sure what's up with that

FA allows hotlinking images, yet i notice that the images occasionally disappear unless i view them directly for my browser to cache (or re-cache?) them, i'm not sure what's up with that
I notice that I get the 403 only as long as my browser is sending a referrer url. Opening the image in a new tab and refreshing it clears the referrer and causes it to work. In essence, I think they're cracking down on hotlinking to stop people from leeching their bandwidth.

I notice that I get the 403 only as long as my browser is sending a referrer url. Opening the image in a new tab and refreshing it clears the referrer and causes it to work. In essence, I think they're cracking down on hotlinking to stop people from leeching their bandwidth.
afaik this has been a thing with FA since before 2010

Bummer

I replaced the FA images i posted with Imgur URLs going as far back as like 4 or 5 pages, so i guess i'll be re-uploading to Imgur from now on

Bummer

I replaced the FA images i posted with Imgur URLs going as far back as like 4 or 5 pages, so i guess i'll be re-uploading to Imgur from now on
It's not like that should be anything we're unused to, remember when the forums manually blocked facdn?

- oreocakes

- blitzdrachin

- pocketpaws

wtf blitzdrachin animates?

wtf blitzdrachin animates?
Blitzdrachin made the original image, Jesdraws animated it