Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 285093 times)

i spent too much time loveting with a furry and now he wants to dominate me while wearing his fursuit

i spent too much time loveting with a furry and now he wants to dominate me while wearing his fursuit
abort mission

EJECT, EJECT

what if the suit is cute :3c

hey guys i know i dont come into this thread at all but i just wanted to see whats going on

what’s the catch

just blockland things 😔

bruh aren't those suits like really expensive

damn dude must want you super bad to risk loving up his suit

rip open his murrsuit for that richard uwu

tmi time 🔞: this was the most fun thing, i was so skeptical but since the suit and the person inside are so pretty it was actually hot????? i feel like the loving king of furry trash right now.
since it was like 30c he only wore the head every now and then, but he forewent the rule of no contact and gave me head through the suit's mouth a bunch.
the sight of a cute fluffy bitch choking me with its soft pawpads was a 10/10