Author Topic: [in-rant] i'm glad funnyjunk banned a famous tin foil rightie off permanently  (Read 1413 times)

i'm just gonna be letting out a little inside rant here.

so if any of you go on a social media site called funnyjunk you've probably noticed hours ago that a certain person named "infinitereaper" who's been making a name on the website was banned recently for private investigating a judge in one of his current news posts.

http://funnyjunk.com/Why+infinitereaper+was+banned/text/6295673/

i'm really glad this cunt was removed from funnyjunk, he's been nothing but acting like a selfish "holier than thou" prick to others that disagree with him or even go so far to prove him wrong. while he may just be another regular user he's been the type of person to instantly believe the most baseless and craziest tin foil hat stuff out there such as the "obama wiretaps Annoying Orange" type of conspiracy theory statements. he's been giving funnyjunk a bad name with the sort of news and conspiracy theory stuff he posts constantly and now i'm glad that more and more people are calling out his bullstuff. i feel more than glad this cunt was rid of funnyjunk. this guy's been making funnyjunk and Annoying Orange supporters or even rightists look loving stupid and people like him should be the ones called out here.

it's not that i agree or disagree on his views either, he literally posts a bunch of fake news and what the worst part about it is people are just eating it up because they blindly praise this piece of stuff while all that just strokes his ego more and more. i'm still really loving glad this probably may not happen anymore, and nowadays i see more level-headed political news posters. i'm glad there's enough people on the website that see through this stuff. i'm glad funnyjunk is turning back from that infected brain-rotting garbage. i think admin did the right thing here. infinitereaper was a cunt and he brought nothing good to the table except his garbage news and his stuffty shenanigans of spreading personal info on people.

it's also why i hated these types of people that un-ironically use the word "red pill". it's such a loving dumb and used word and it's ruined by stuffty conspiracy theorists that have nothing better to do but just say the most ridiculous stuff without any hard evidence and go around acting like jack-offs because of it. additionally, if anyone actually takes action against these sorts of people when their bullstuff has gone too far they will whine and say "CTR!! CTR!!!" or "HILLARY IS PAYING YOU TO BAN ME AND DELETE MY POSTS!!!" (see most conspiracy theory-driven reddits and maybe the_donald). i hope people at least agree with me on that aspect here.

nonetheless, the website is a free-speech sort of thing and we are entitled to all of our opinions i guess. i get why people would do this and it isn't ban-worthy but it's just so irritating and annoying. nonetheless, i'm surprised he didn't ban him sooner for the other investigatees. i guess admin just does a strike 1 2 3 and you're out i suppose. i'm just glad the propaganda has loving stopped.

tl;dr "this famous rightie tin foil guy was banned from my favorite social media site and i'm glad he is rid of and now more smart people are giving in better news and understandable viewpoints."

/discuss

tl;dr
tl;dr "this famous rightie tin foil guy was banned from my favorite social media site and i'm glad he is rid of and now more smart people are giving in better news and understandable viewpoints."

tl;dr

literally an identical post
i don't have the thing where it tells you that someone posted before you on but i should probably turn it on after that incident

People loving post stuff that isn't memes on funnyjunk? What is this

People loving post stuff that isn't memes on funnyjunk? What is this

ironically enough anything that isn't memes is junk lmao