Author Topic: [NEWS] Lost sunken gambling ship owned by the Mob reappears 80 years later off  (Read 4778 times)

The remains of what was once a notorious gambling and prostitution ship have appeared in Coronado, California, thanks to thrashing El Nino storms.

Owned by mobsters, the ship known as the S.S. Monte Carlo sunk around 80 years ago, on New Year’s Eve and was left to rot on South Coronado Beach. Parts of the wreckage could be spotted from time to time during strong tides, but now El Nino has made it clearly visible again.

if you're going to copy and paste directly from the article, include the source

Would you take the source directly from the butcher or would you stick your head up the bull's ass to get the source for yourself?

Would you take the source directly from the butcher or would you stick your head up the bull's ass to get the source for yourself?
crawling up the bull's star fish is the freshest meat you should know that

You're under arrest for plagiarism

This makes no sense.

If you're going to tell people about something that has happened, then it is your job to give us the source where you found it. If the source is stuff they you have to deal with it

This makes no sense.

If you're going to tell people about something that has happened, then it is your job to give us the source where you found it. If the source is stuff they you have to deal with it

It's a job?

This makes no sense.

someone takes the bait part 236439724

It's a job?

I'm not gonna believe anything you put under the [NEWS} title unless you post the source

I'm not gonna believe anything you put under the [NEWS} title unless you post the source

That's fine except I've been right like 100% of the time.

ah I love to watch tony try his hardest

i know this is trolling but damn is that hilariously wrong

I'm forgetign done

All my news topics have been real.

It's funny how you question the authenticity of a sunken ship though.

It's not like I'm writing news about aliens.