Author Topic: Blockland wont start because of The Golden Wrench Music Addons  (Read 1161 times)

I recently downloaded Kobble's The Golden Wrench (Singleplayer FPS)
Link here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=305821.0
And I downloaded the music and the gamemode itself, I put the gamemode into Addons, and the music into Music which I found to be right under ALL the addons in my Addons folder please help Blockland keeps crashing even though I deleted The gamemode files, and the ambience files, (.OGG files)

anything odd in the console?
what happens if you rename the folder, reinstall, and copy over the addons/saves?

anything odd in the console?
No because I use Steam, and as I've said, it crashes before I can even see the start menu
Also what folder? Please reiterate thank you, also sorry for my misunderstandings

No because I use Steam, and as I've said, it crashes before I can even see the start menu
Also what folder? Please reiterate thank you, also sorry for my misunderstandings
the steam version should still have a console log
it's a file in your blockland directory

and by "the folder", I meant your blockland folder

Uhm I legit just told you what to do in Steam chat... so did phflack..
what happens if you rename the folder, reinstall, and copy over the addons/saves?

Ok guys Im going to try it, incase you were wondering it says this at the bottom of the console: Missing file: base/client/scripts/allClientScripts.cs!
so let me try Thank you for your support

I'm not sure why you are even trying to mess with the base folder