Author Topic: Shooting at congress baseball practice game (suspect in custody)  (Read 7108 times)

Theres a lot of political autism on this forum but this is thread is rising quickly up the autism rankings

Your constant use of the word "autism" is getting pretty annoying

You both are being a bit disingenious when you point to Tim Kaine and Loretta Lynch's vague statements about "fighting in the streets" being the cause for political violence

If that's the case I want this Facebook post from a Louisiana congressman to be front and center the next time there's an anti-Muslim killing spree in America.

-snip-

He's talking about radical Islamists

unless... there isn't a distinction between radical Islamists and regular Muslims?

You both are being a bit disingenious when you point to Tim Kaine and Loretta Lynch's vague statements about "fighting in the streets" being the cause for political violence

If that's the case I want this Facebook post from a Louisiana congressman to be front and center the next time there's an anti-Muslim killing spree in America.

operating word being radical, you idiot. Please stop.

Every shooting there's some fringe group of handicaps scrambling to figure out what the "Core issue" of it was that caused the shooting, rather than realizing that the shooter in question was mentally ill and dangerous 99% of the time. This time is no different. Be it your insane ramblings about the main stream media, a supposed obsession with doom or what have you, it's all the forgetin same.

Yeah, no, sorry, not every shooter is simply mentally ill, and not every mentally ill person is dangerous due to their illness, just loving stop dude.
The hoops you guys jump through to try to deny stuff like this is ridiculous, but whatever, think what you want.

I'm just gonna finish up my thoughts here: a guy got shot, and that's terrible. I don't wish death on anybody. I mean, forget a guy like Richard Spencer but I don't want his life getting taken away from him. But I have no idea what we're going to expect with the path the media and the major political parties have sent us down of pain and suffering over decades. I feel bad for Steve Scalise, but I feel WAY worse for the men that went to Iraq and got their brains melted for defense contractors, the thousands of innocent people nationwide in corporate prisons, and for the people staring down medical bankruptcy after it looks more and more like the AHCA will pass the Senate. I'm sorry if it sounds too sick and cruel, but I feel so much worse for 24 million people losing their health insurance and facing the risk of death than 1 congressman who will live to see another day because of his government-paid insurance. The GOP has spent the last decade stroking hatred of government and telling the people to arm themselves for the inevitable time big government comes to take everything away. When discourse grows and becomes so ugly and poisoned, I don't know what to expect besides seeing citizens go slowly insane and take up arms. Next thing you know, there's a gun barrel staring you down on a baseball field.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 05:15:33 PM by LeisureSuit912 »

everything was fine before anyone knew forumers' political positions

i mean yea i've posted my "political compass" thing which i probably shouldn't have, but honestly i think that's the sole reason why this place has gone downhill

i mean yea i've posted my "political compass" thing which i probably shouldn't have, but honestly i think that's the sole reason why this place has gone downhill

I think it's more Annoying Orange's fault than anything else. He's probably the most controversial figure of this generation, and his ascension to god-emperor status has made politics more glaringly present than ever before.

It's the one thing I wish we could get back from Obama's time in office; political unison. Or at least, people not tearing each other's heads off and ruining each other's lives for having different opinions.

for me, it's really easy to dislike people for political reasons but at the same time really like them when i put politics aside. one thread I'll call them out for being an idiot and in another thread im carrying on a hilarious conversation with them.

i guess what i mean is that politicts are like sports. we root for a team, and it's extremely competitive. we may look at the other team like idiots but once your plan involves being a threat to people on the other side, you've gone too far.

for me personally i only judge people because of their political positions because they reflect on their moral beliefs, for the most part. there are a select few things that i just lose most of my respect in a person if they believe but most things are just "thats dumb"

for me, it's really easy to dislike people for political reasons but at the same time really like them when i put politics aside. one thread I'll call them out for being an idiot and in another thread im carrying on a hilarious conversation with them.

i guess what i mean is that politicts are like sports. we root for a team, and it's extremely competitive. we may look at the other team like idiots but once your plan involves being a threat to people on the other side, you've gone too far.
this is actually incredibly relevant

Yeah, no, sorry, not every shooter is simply mentally ill, and not every mentally ill person is dangerous due to their illness, just loving stop dude.
The hoops you guys jump through to try to deny stuff like this is ridiculous, but whatever, think what you want.

You know, it's this inane bullstuff drivel you spew out on a daily basis that makes you completely insufferable. What does it say about your character that your first reaction to a violent shooting like this is to use it as a loving soapbox?

who is deus ex I lean right and the stuff he says is absurd

Nice damage control in this thread

https://news.grabien.com/story-left-wing-twitter-celebrates-shooting-rep-scalise

OH LOOK I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN
like 20 tweets, and a couple from tariq nasheed who is an established nutcase

...why else would they shoot a bunch of human beings in the first place??

too tenuous a correlation to tie mental illness to this shooting, but perfectly okay to blame it on the guy's liberal politics, despite the fact he had an extensive arrest record with prior convictions for violent crime and DUI

but no yeah it's cause he likes bernie