[VIDEO] The Blockstang Revival

Author Topic: [VIDEO] The Blockstang Revival  (Read 4184 times)

Credit to Pandan for the original Blockstang from the past, but I think it's time we get a re-make.

Side view mirrors tiny

GIVE ME NOW GFNGFPEEW=RDDWD

rad
maybe a modern version?

rad
maybe a modern version?
As I quote from the video, and what I have said on here.

I will be doing this 1968 Fastback version, if you seen progress photos before, I have improved what you see in this video.

Second, I will be doing a mid 2000's variant; preferably a 2005?

And then a newer version, not the 2017, but at least the 2015

I think you'll have some competition soon for the "Best Muscle Car"

There is your Mustang
Filipe's GBT &
My modified Bullrout (curtesy of TheTurtorn, yes I have perms not just for this but all his vehicles)

Also did I mention I really like this addon?

I have a question, what affects a vehicles acceleration?

I think you'll have some competition soon for the "Best Muscle Car"

There is your Mustang
Filipe's GBT &
My modified Bullrout (curtesy of TheTurtorn, yes I have perms not just for this but all his vehicles)

Also did I mention I really like this addon?

I have a question, what affects a vehicles acceleration?
I think I have more heat for actually making this good. Considering the old Blockstang is a legend to the ancestors of Blockland.

However I don't know what you mean by your last question.

However I don't know what you mean by your last question.

I should have elaborated more.
By acceleration I mean the vehicles "launch speed".
With modifying the Bullrout, it feels to slow when you accelerate from a still position, and I wanted to know how I could improve that (aka. Make it accelerate faster from a still position).

Since I'm here I might as well also ask about turning circles. I am finding it hard to make it turn tighter. Is it steeringAngle that affects this, or is it something else? And if it's steeringAngle does making the number bigger or smaller make it tighter?

Hope this makes sense.

I should have elaborated more.
By acceleration I mean the vehicles "launch speed".
With modifying the Bullrout, it feels to slow when you accelerate from a still position, and I wanted to know how I could improve that (aka. Make it accelerate faster from a still position).

Since I'm here I might as well also ask about turning circles. I am finding it hard to make it turn tighter. Is it steeringAngle that affects this, or is it something else? And if it's steeringAngle does making the number bigger or smaller make it tighter?

Hope this makes sense.
To my understanding, it is actually the rear wheel's grip on the Bullrout. My Blockstang shouldn't have this problem. Higher grip will increase launch speed.

As far as the steering goes, I believe you would need to adjust the maxSteeringAngle variable in the vehicle.cs code.

you should make a fox body

I might've heard someone else might be doing it too; I'm not sure.

Id prefer that over a 2005