My life is the best (bullstuff thing that happened recently)

Author Topic: My life is the best (bullstuff thing that happened recently)  (Read 1278 times)

Mfw the mini water foutain on the computer desk falls because it randomly got aatched to the wheel of the chair and pulling backwards from the chair made it fall almost ruining a crap ton of hard work and alot of stuff fell on the floor. As a result i yelled in anger and it woke my mom up and now im punished for yelling and waking her up and acting like a "lunatic slamming the desk". Punished for a month, first day of summer vacation
Everytime im excited for something that releases, i get punished preventing me from playing.

punished for a month for yelling? what the forget just kill your mom bro

a month is excessive, she should just chew you out for it

A month for yelling, is your mom Dennis Rodman's Pal?

why would anyone put that near electronics

Was this like 1 in the morning?

lol I'm guessing 'yelling in anger and slamming the desk' was like 'WHAT THE forget I SWEAR TO loving GOD AAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' if she called you a lunatic and grounded you for a month

lol I'm guessing 'yelling in anger and slamming the desk' was like 'WHAT THE forget I SWEAR TO loving GOD AAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' if she called you a lunatic and grounded you for a month
All i did was yell "what the heck! dammit!" also she thinks the stuff that fell as me slamming the deck