Author Topic: I've been living in Malawi, one of the poorest countries for the past year, AMA.  (Read 4420 times)

Have you changed your attitude are you still classic angst?

so clone goes to a poorish country with lots of tourism to bang the little ones

furdle goes to a poor country for charity and ends up living up to his title "lord" by becoming a druglord

who's next?
Honestly it's dubious how much "volentourism" actually helps poorer countries.

Mr Queeba will lead an industry that will prosper and make things like METAL BAWKSES.
it begins now

not affiliated with honno or zapk

If you went back in time, would you still make the choice to go to Malawi? Or would have rather not gone? If yes, what was the best part of your visit?
Just realized my question was lost in the last page :p

If you went back in time, would you still make the choice to go to Malawi? Or would have rather not gone? If yes, what was the best part of your visit?

Hell yeah! I've had an incredible year. Favorite part? Probably just having the freedom to do whatever I like. My boss was a really cool dude, one day we were sitting in the office one quiet morning discussing what we were doing that week, then I suggested what about a motocross track (his 8 year old has an 100cc), so I built a pretty big track with tons of jumps, burms, dippers in his house. Another good experience was when we closed for two weeks over Christmas, I got all of my volunteer friends to come party at the lodge for about 4 days.

were you afraid of the dark

wait woah what
low (i think it's 12 in nepal) age of consent = fun for tourists

did you actually save any black kids or did you just toke ganja the whole time

i'm pretty sure he posted pics of him helping build a school or something a long time ago

oh yeah i bet they teachin kids how to roll joints in that school

i want to see the giant statue of furdle in the front lawn of the school

I was originally out there as a design consultant, to help local representatives from various charities to learn to use simple CAD. Then I ended up designing and building an orphanage... Then I was hired by the lodge.

what wouldve happened if you were caught with the weed?????? ?