Is nvidia just not compatible with my pc?

Author Topic: Is nvidia just not compatible with my pc?  (Read 692 times)

When I use the auto detect for graphic drivers it says that there was an error and I have to use manual search, and none of the drivers work as it says my "system is incompatible".
Here's some of my specs.

Not too big of a deal, but I really wanted Nvidia's shadow play which I can only use if I have a Nvidia driver.
EDIT: It's most likely since I have Intel.

Which card is it?

Just go to their site and get the drivers for it..

Just go to their site and get the drivers for it..
That's the problem. I can't figure out which one to get. The one's I have tried so far just say my system is "incompatible" even when I pick the right options that match my specs.

they make it so easy for you
Did you even read the op?
When I use the auto detect for graphic drivers it says that there was an error and I have to use manual search

Option 1: Manually find drivers for my NVIDIA products.

do you not even know what card you have in your pc?

You don't even have a graphics card so of course it won't be compatible...

A while back I had another pc with intel, but I recall installing nvidia over it*. Unless I am remembering wrong, something has changed. I just really want shadow play, but as I said, it's only available for people with nvidia.
EDIT: *or something, I somehow got nvidia on it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 12:09:48 PM by Luigi609² »

you have this computer?

https://www.amazon.com/M32CD-Desktop-Windows-Keyboard-Mouse/dp/B014QVM2KO

have you actually put in, installed a physical graphics card inside the computer or are you just trying to install nvdia drivers and using the integrated graphics from intel?

does your computer have a graphics card in it?
if not, then it's using integrated graphics which don't need a driver other than your cpu's own driver.

does your computer have a graphics card in it?
How do I check without dismantling it?

have you actually put in, installed a physical graphics card inside the computer or are you just trying to install nvdia drivers and using the integrated graphics from intel?
I am trying to install drivers, but again it's not a big deal because I just want shadow play.

run dxdiag and go to display tab

it says the graphics device

you're trying to fire .50 from a .22

either get an nvidia card or give up on shadowplay.

what do you need shadowplay for?
is this an xy problem?

I am trying to install drivers, but again it's not a big deal because I just want shadow play.
shadowplay only works on nvidia cards, if you don't have one or have an AMD card you cannot get it.