THOT PATROL (TITO/Toxicology) - Dishonorable cowards

Author Topic: THOT PATROL (TITO/Toxicology) - Dishonorable cowards  (Read 11044 times)

And if you even read any other posts in the drama

think i did and 90% of it was jokes and memes. you have no idea what you're talking about here. i'm assuming 1 person said "do you expect people to follow those terms!!" is everything to you you loving idiot

think i did and 90% of it was jokes and memes. you have no idea what you're talking about here. i'm assuming 1 person said "do you expect people to follow those terms!!" is everything to you you loving idiot

no honor guys

smh /support

this is just some clan bullstuff
/nosupport

While this may be kind of a stuffty thing to do, I don't believe this is really drama worthy.
/nosupport

dishonorable cowards
what is this the forgetin middle ages

You're pretty gullible if you expect people like that to actually go through with a bet or agreement like that, furthermore I think having to constantly reset and change playertypes or whatever pretty much nullifies any honesty in that agreement if you couldn't settle on anything beforehand. You should have a third party unrelated to both of you to set the terms and actually confirm everything so there's no bias.also this, sniper dms are pretty gay and the hulkster is a good third party.

two of those quotes you mentioned have some sense of sarcasm -which is the point of their joke in case you're the one being illiterate here- you refuse to comprehend for some loving reason, one of them is actually serious and relevant, which i never said no one pointed out what you're saying, i think you're overestimating one loving person for "everyone". two of them only said "there's no point in this" and "this is clan bullstuff" without any relevance to what you're saying here. guess which is which because this argument is going nowhere and i'm done with you.

Toxicology should be killed as a heretic because of his immense dishonor and shame to the Emperor of Mankind. An honorable man makes the Emperor proud. Not respecting the terms of a duel is dishonor. Im referencing Warhammer 40k here. But yeah, he is dishonorable.

/support

dishonorable cowards
what is this the forgetin middle ages
that or a disney movie. oh wait they don't say "fool" enough

Toxicology should be killed as a heretic because of his immense dishonor and shame to the Emperor of Mankind. An honorable man makes the Emperor proud. Not respecting the terms of a duel is dishonor. Im referencing Warhammer 40k here. But yeah, he is dishonorable.

/support
didnt u say u wanted to kill stupid people

Everyone's saying "do you expect people to follow those terms" but Toxicology clearly accepted the agreement. As in, yeah, I'll follow these terms and you too - we're even. I accept the risks for the rewards because I have dignity. And I would say no otherwise if the risks were too stupid or unfair or... um... risky. This is just about what you say when you make an agreement, and it'll be this way, right? Right?

It's not a contract, but if you say "yes" and you suddenly mean "no" when it turns bad for you you're an starfish. Say "no" if you don't think being unable to make clans for 10 years sounds good (I don't either). It is serious business since "d" never said he was joking, and Toxicology didn't object to it, having ample time to, and rolled with it as well.

TL;DR: Agreements are not contracts. That is not an excuse to agree to unwritten terms and then dismiss them when it's bad on your side.

wild idea: this is all a joke

Maybe if you read the second paragraph, you'd know. I even left a TL;DR, and you couldn't even read that because you're that bad at reading.

Maybe if you read the second paragraph, you'd know. I even left a TL;DR, and you couldn't even read that because you're that bad at reading.

i have information that will lead to the key deactivation of three top thot patrol members

thot patrol uses the word autism and therefor they should have their keys revoked

i have information that will lead to the key deactivation of three top thot patrol members
im about to get wikileaksed

thot patrol uses the word autism and therefor they should have their keys revoked
AUTISM NEEDS THEIR BL KEYS REVOKED

AUTISM NEEDS THEIR BL KEYS REVOKED
ill be sure to ban autism from my server