Author Topic: adidas campaigns "Create Positivity", immediately backfires  (Read 32622 times)

if only there was a better system that has not:
1. failed
2. killed 100 million people
3. been tried
If you're serious about discussing this, I would rather talk about it in the politics megathread.

If you're serious about discussing this, I would rather talk about it in the politics megathread.

he's not. neo-marxists are a joke advocating for a fascist takeover masked as an anarchist liberation

he's not. neo-marxists are a joke advocating for a fascist takeover masked as an anarchist liberation
You're jumping to a whole lot of conclusions there.

man is an animal that makes bargains: no other animal does this - no dog exchanges bones with another

man is an animal that makes bargains: no other animal does this - no dog exchanges bones with another
Human nature is a weak argument. Humans are socialized by their environment, and a capitalist environment breeds capitalist morals.

scottish
venetian
catalan
kurdish
basque
tibetan
siberian

to name a few

don't confuse moderate nationalism with hypernationalism or chauvinism, please
but don't those forms of nationalism exist only in response to nationalism? siberian nationalism wouldn't be necessary if not for russian nationalism. the idea that you should have pride in something you have no control over is not only silly but it is only going to cause division.

i wrote a paper on this if you're interested

Human nature is a weak argument. Humans are socialized by their environment, and a capitalist environment breeds capitalist morals.
me, as the soviet union: *trips*

You're jumping to a whole lot of conclusions there.

name a communist regime that transitioned to the stateless stage of communism

that must be why russia is an undemocratic oligarchy

oh wait

but don't those forms of nationalism exist only in response to nationalism? siberian nationalism wouldn't be necessary if not for russian nationalism. the idea that you should have pride in something you have no control over is not only silly but it is only going to cause division.

siberian nationalism is the result of muscovite disinterest in siberian interests. a russian nationalist would want the best for both
none of the ones i listed were conquered by nationalists. they were either conquered by an expansionist monarch, or tied as a result of an economic deal (scottish)

every form of economy is just as bad as they say it is

No country would expand if not for the mindset that "we deserve this land" Also worth noting that Siberians are not ethnic Russians. A Russian nationalist would want what is best for the Russians back in Russia; not Siberia.

name a communist regime that transitioned to the stateless stage of communism
The Soviet Union is communist only by name. Stalin corrupted the government because Lenin died, leaving a power vacuum within the newly formed state. He seized this opportunity and implemented a totalitarian regime. Ruthless as it was, it was arguably the most powerful country in the world for a while, giving it a lot of influence. The sorry excuses for communist  states that sprung up during this time were either directly implemented by the corrupt Soviet government, or copycat Stalinists.

i will concede that china isn't communist though.

you can tell because they have a functioning economy!

The Soviet Union is communist only by name. Stalin corrupted the government because Lenin died, leaving a power vacuum within the newly formed state. He seized this opportunity and implemented a totalitarian regime. Ruthless as it was, it was arguably the most powerful country in the world for a while, giving it a lot of influence. The sorry excuses for communist  states that sprung up during this time were either directly implemented by the corrupt Soviet government, or copycat Stalinists.
communism hasn't been tried, I agree

karl marx is kimon
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 01:38:04 AM by PhantOS »