Author Topic: Skill4Life (ID: 4382) - Boss Battles Ban  (Read 8419 times)

I dunno, they were both pretty annoying.
Aren't you a little savage. Anyway, I hope at least one of the 13 players who
were on the server during this occurrence could back me up on this...

Great, you finally respond to my post.  Let's see what you defense is.
The exploiter only uses the key for gameplay, this has always been my primary forum account.
Oh boy, we're off to a great start here.  First of all, this dosen't explain why your profile's BLID is the same as the supposed 'different expoilter'.
If you believe that I was actively playing on two computers at the same time while having one hooked up
to some sort of IP mask, then wow... I wish I was capable of that
It's been proven that BLID's 12906 and yours have had the exact same IP 10 days ago and that the supposed totally different expoilter has the same BLID as your profile, which you still haven't explained why that is.  So unless you've shared the key with someone, which is a revokable offense, then the VPN story seems more likely to be the case here.
Now these last qoutes are pretty hilarious if I say so myself.
Those videos are a way to inform the viewers how badly non admins can actually effect the server.
Watch, learn and prevent lol
Yeah because ear rapping an entire server and expoilting the camera events while leaving the admins on the server clueless is 'educational'. The only educational thing I see here is teaching how to expoilt servers and not preventing them.
No, I'm fine with you 'exposing' my channel. The more views the better
Now what did I remove? It seems to me that the channel is irrelevant because
the argument is whether I exploited on that server on that moment...
With multiple witnesses to confirm that both IDs were active at the same time,
Gee, I wonder what video could have been removed. I clearly linked to a deleted video in the first place here. If your videos are supposed to be 'educational' then why did you remove the video teaching how to use the moveforward command?  It's not like the video was uploaded just a couple of weeks before this incident and for some reason got removed as soon as I posted a link to it.  And again, if you weren't using a VPN, the only logical reason that the two keys were active at the same time on different IP's is that you were key sharring.

the only logical reason that the two keys were active at the same time on different IP's is that you were key sharring. mmhm
I didn't admit I was key sharing. I continue to not admit it
let's go with that vpn story u hooked me up with

I didn't admit I was key sharing. I continue to not admit it
let's go with that vpn story u hooked me up with
I know that you haven't and if you read through my post you'll see that eariler I said this.
So unless you've shared the key with someone, which is a revokable offense, then the VPN story seems more likely to be the case here.
Which dosen't claim that you were key sharring and was a clear assumption.  If we look at the full qoute that you've selected here.
And again, if you weren't using a VPN, the only logical reason that the two keys were active at the same time on different IP's is that you were key sharring.
You can see that it's a continuation of that assumption from the first qoute and is not claiming that you were key sharring.

Also, you still haven't come up with an excuse as to why your profile BLID is the same as the expoilter.

wait what the forget is going on

wait what the forget is going on
have you tried reading

Noticed how he hasn't explained why his account has the same BLID as the expoilter yet?

/support because skill4life set ridiculous unbeatable records on ports surf server that i will never beat

/support because skill4life set ridiculous unbeatable records on ports surf server that i will never beat
i havent even made it to the end yet :(

The exploiter only uses the key for gameplay, this has always been my primary forum account.
https://blockland.us/staticPages/EULA.txt
Code: [Select]
Blockland LLC grants you the nontransferable, nonexclusive right to use the Software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Key sharing is against the ToS.

Those videos are a way to inform the viewers how badly non admins can actually effect the server.
Watch, learn and prevent lol

just like Pete Townshend was doing "research" on child research

I think I've developed a small tumor from reading NAT3's excuses.

If I am reading this entire topic correctly..

NAT3 tries to drama Skill who banned him for doing something he didn't do, but turns out the ban reason is true and it backfires quickly, Skill is completely innocent.
Then as more BL_IDs get involved that NAT3 owns (and denies/lies about it), he's involved in malicious activity and admits to some of it on the topic, especially trolling videos, which is highly asking for a ban right there.

You are pathetic, NAT3.