Author Topic: Skill4Life (ID: 4382) - Boss Battles Ban  (Read 8422 times)

Those videos are a way to inform the viewers how badly non admins can actually effect the server.
Watch, learn and prevent lol
Want to know how to prevent the problem? Ban your ID and make your IP ban on sight, because it's rare to see malicious people like you nowadays. Some of the problems that occur are hard to prevent (due to engine limitations or cannot modify code) but no you have to be a richard and be like "lol better prevent it or else". Simple to prevent is banning people like you instead of wasting time fixing code just to prevent dumb stuff you do that's very rare to happen.

really? kek and i were playing at the same time, and you ban us both? I never exploited, there's no proof of it. just because at
one point we had the same IP doesn't mean it was me. tf is wrong with you little prick im innocent

I banned you for the cross overed names on each ID, not really the shared IP

(and thanks for ruining port's surf lol)

he's only good at blockland servers because that's all he does

he should rename himself skillnolife haha hahahaha

Well the whole goal was to get unbanned and it appears I have succeeded so case closed
thanks guys

Well the whole goal was to get unbanned and it appears I have succeeded so case closed
thanks guys
fixed

thanks guys
fixed

this has just officially backfired.
-_-

He got unbanned accidentally, so we fixed that.
that makes a lot more sense because i spent some time trying to find the difference in swollow's quote of what nat3 said and what he actually said thinking it was a 'ftfy' joke

that makes a lot more sense because i spent some time trying to find the difference in swollow's quote of what nat3 said and what he actually said thinking it was a 'ftfy' joke
I did this too thinking Swollow edited the quote lol, then realized "did they actually re-ban him instead"

me too lol

lmfao i was thinking the same

i spent like 3 minutes ctrl f'ing and seeing what was different lol