Author Topic: good pay systems/apps to recommend mainly for commissions?  (Read 588 times)

don't know if this should be in creativity or not but i'm looking forward to set up commissions and i'm looking forward to any recommendations for maybe a good pay site, app, etc that handles well in commissioning.

mainly i predict the most recommended would be paypal of course, which i am thinking of, but i'm curious as to OTHER pay sites and apps though; something you people personally use if you guys are artists for example. would paypal be better or is there maybe a better alternative?

i'm looking forward to make money when using this is all i'm planning to do.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 03:24:19 AM by Timestamp »

Paypal, Square and Stripe are all good for handling individual direct payments and preventing fraud. Most freelancers use those for commissions

i've heard of square but never stripe. both sounds pretty neat so thanks i'm gonna check that out

any idea for circle? doesn't look like it's made for commissioning as it's literally just a messaging app with the ability to pay someone. i looked into that recently but i guess that's not great.

looking at square it seems a bit more physical than digital which kind of isn't what i'm expecting.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 03:33:44 AM by Timestamp »

Oh yeah you should also try Triangle and Polyhedron. great payment services

wtf are these payment names based from a bunch of forgetin' shapes lol

tf you trippin i use Octagon to pay my barber all the time

idk about you guys but i prefer tetrahedron

oh no what have i done

btw srs though anything more digital than physical? square seems to look like you need certain devices to do stuff. not really selling my stuff physically here.

as for stripe it seems okay
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 03:41:25 AM by Timestamp »

Rhombicosidodecahedron offers the most reliable transaction security. But don't just take my word for it

Rhombicosidodecahedron offers the most reliable transaction security. But don't just take my word for it
icosicosidodecahedron is the best, trust me

Paypal, always paypal

paypal has its flaws but it's the most accessible to everyone