Author Topic: [NWS] Helicopter launches attack on Supreme Court  (Read 2872 times)

Four grenades were dropped on the court and 15 shots fired at the interior ministry on Tuesday, officials said.

Rogue policeman Oscar Pérez said he had piloted the stolen helicopter to attack what he called a "criminal government". His whereabouts are unknown.

What happened in the attack?

A blue police helicopter was seen flying over central Caracas carrying a banner reading "350 Freedom" - a reference to a clause in the constitution cited by opponents of Mr Maduro to claim his government is illegitimate.

How has the government responded?

President Maduro appeared on state television to denounce the attack.

He said: "I have activated the entire armed forces to defend the peace. And you can be assured that sooner or later, we are going to capture that helicopter and those that carried out this terror attack against the institutions of the country."

I was the helicopter itself

I was the pilot and can confirm Maxwell was the loving helicopter itself

I was the co-pilot and can confirm Nonnel was the pilot.

I was the grenade and can confirm Master Matthew was the co-pilot

I was the missile and can confirm Master Matthew was to co-pilot

There was no missile, you're fake news.

This really happened, don't know why no one is taking this seriously.

I was the Supreme Court and can confirm Tactical Nuke was dropped on me.

for anyone who's confused this is the Venezuelan Supreme Court not the US one

Tony put this in the title
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 02:06:36 PM by Tactical Nuke »

thank you

Tony put this in the title

I don't understand how people can get confused, we don't have a President Maduro

I don't understand how people can get confused, we don't have a President Maduro
Yeah, I don't understand either. Your news posts are usually clear, unparaphrased and backed with sources. my mistake