Poll

You have been gracefully invited to Damp and Tony's wedding on 3/2/2020

Yes, I will attend this precious once in a lifetime event
No, I will not attend this precious once in a lifetime event

Author Topic: [NEWS] me and tony are getting engaged  (Read 1412 times)

anderson: "we are here with Lord Tony, the producer of the high anticipated show One And A Half Tony's on adult swim. hows it going tony."

tony: "very good anderson."

anderson: "so word just came out tony that you are getting engaged to long time minion whore dolla damp. how do you feel about it."

tony: "well frankly anderson it's been a terrifying past couple of weeks after i came out as a minion with dolla. we've recieved death threats from all over the web just because of my new loveuality."

anderson: "well tony just know that the people at cnn fully back your loveual preferences towards minions and becoming one yourself. infact, just a couple days ago, you posted this picture depicting your true loveuality in response to the haters."

anderson: "so people were pretty unsure if you were going to forget minions such as dolla but after this picture there was no doubt in anyone's mind that you were ready to be a cheesepuff correct?"

tony: "yeah. I felt so relieved with coming out that I finally decided to come out with my organization called 'Climb Like Tony' that donates nickels from walmart vending machines to kids with parkensons."

anderson: "for your bravery in this loveual battlefield, bruce taylor, ceo of adult swim, will pledge the demolition of the previous walmarts you worked at."

tony: "oh my god. thank you."

anderson: "another heart warming story from Minion Tony. up next is the weather."

hooded tony looks like he dealing the mexicans instead of dealing with them

Stop making fun of my husband. We will block out all the hateful comments.

i'm so proud of you damp, finally coming out of the closet

i always knew you were gay op

can I be your worst man

is it an open relationship?