Author Topic: Modified ModTer v2  (Read 7833 times)

you should name this ModModTer

How does this work with prints that aren't divisible into 4 prints? Are there more than one to allow for the whole image to show up?

How does this work with prints that aren't divisible into 4 prints?
It doesn't.

Are there more than one to allow for the whole image to show up?
The original 4x modter is re-implemented as "legacy" modter which you can still use if you want the full print. This is useful for signs or arrows or anything of the sort.

I remember this because I think I asked if you could make it 3 years ago. nice update

i once lost my blockland installer, so i just remade blockland itself

i'd love it if you fixed the textures on sibas bricks though!! that would make this complete

i'd love it if you fixed the textures on sibas bricks though!! that would make this complete
It'll happen eventually, I just need to figure out the best way to pull it off with the really odd bricks.

Updated to v2!

Now you can fully customise the mod through rtb prefs. Don't like category changes? Disable it! Don't like my 4x modter aspect ratio change? Revert it!

Also now includes, with permission, Demian's Inverted Modter Fix. No need to replace default add-ons or load anything instead of a default add-on, it'll work if you load modified modter.