Author Topic: Blockland crashing while loading  (Read 1403 times)

/title

Yep, its crashing again. I need help, I really want to host again.

just a note to others reading, this is crashing while putting up a server, not crashing while loading BL

it appears that you have a bit many addons enabled, what happens if you host with defaults only, or if that crashes, a clean install?
there's a good chance it's an addon/conflict of addons causing the issue

just a note to others reading, this is crashing while putting up a server, not crashing while loading BL

it appears that you have a bit many addons enabled, what happens if you host with defaults only, or if that crashes, a clean install?
there's a good chance it's an addon/conflict of addons causing the issue
Defaults work fine

good chance it's an addon

disable groups of addons until it stops crashing, then narrow down which one of the addons in the group it is

good chance it's an addon

disable groups of addons until it stops crashing, then narrow down which one of the addons in the group it is
kinda seems like brick addons are conflicting

even after i removed those, it crashes, and i dont really have the patience to disable groups one by one

even after i removed those, it crashes, and i dont really have the patience to disable groups one by one
sounds like you don't want to host enough
the rest of BL works at least, so you can still join others, right?

sounds like you don't want to host enough
the rest of BL works at least, so you can still join others, right?
yes
i removed both black dragon packs and demians brick packs yet it still crashes
crashes when it get to music, new console posted below

You have a lot of client add-ons enabled, not sure which one is causing it. You will have to remove every add-on that has client.cs in it and slowly add one back each restart to see which one is causing the crash

You have a lot of client add-ons enabled, not sure which one is causing it. You will have to remove every add-on that has client.cs in it and slowly add one back each restart to see which one is causing the crash
what addons do you recommend i should remove?

btw brick addon conflicts will never crash servers, its almost always something else.

just remove all your client mods that you dont really use, and if that doesnt work keep cutting back till it works

just remove all your client mods that you dont really use, and if that doesnt work keep cutting back till it works
that worked, thanks