Phanto's alt-left SJW agenda.

Author Topic: Phanto's alt-left SJW agenda.  (Read 30619 times)

ur not gonna get anywhere good if ur gonna be hostile about things even if the other party is being hostile as well
this is the blf you are talking about
the only way to get your point across to someone is be hostile as forget or be someone that everyone respects

I honestly second that ^

Not just the aggression, it's also how much you span out your points.

Dude, 90% of your post is just you demeaning and insulting him because you don't have an actual argument yourself. You even call him "you've been nothing but hostile," which is ironic considering ever since your first post in this thread was just rage fueled parapraphs and randomly flinging insults.

You need a break from blf if you're getting this mad over this

Great job snipping half of my quote so there's no context to it. My first post was not an angry post at all, I pointed out that terms like alt-left and alt-right are only used to defame people and discredit them. For some reason, giving a level-headed response to a tony thread is a sin. My only argument with him was that he accused me of trolling. Yes, it must be a wild idea to deny something like that. And I did take a break, in fact I went out and looked at some houses I might move into, and I came back later in the evening to the same piece of garbage replying to me with insults. I was done with this thread and I said my thoughts and how I felt, but I'm not going to ignore someone blatantly flaming me because they can't accept that I spoke honestly.
now you're just actually digging yourself a worse grave

seek actual help
See above, I'm not backing down from someone accusing me of trolling and insulting me. I'm not spineless.
tbh i do agree with Brikichu on some of the points he's making but ya gotta pull back on the hostility a bit dood
ur not gonna get anywhere good if ur gonna be hostile about things even if the other party is being hostile as well
If Mr. Bones cuts the stuff and leaves me alone or comes up with a reason as to why he believed I was a troll and doesn't come off as an uptight piece of trash I will have no reason to get heated. I'm done posting here unless if someone wants me to address or explain something I previously posted.

I honestly second that ^
forget NOT VERIFICATION'S POST, I meant Gr8dayseth's.

so apparently saving yourself the unnecessary and hostile breath that'll possibly make you no better than whoever you're replying to and taking better advice from others who are clearly trying to HELP you is spineless? what the forget is wrong with you luneth? i used to respect you and think you were cool-headed about stuff like this, but every paragraph i'm reading now just lessens and lessens that. im pretty sure everyone else around me would agree too. you'd be better off in general discussion or anyone else because apparently you're losing it because some richardweed on drama has called you things.

just don't go to this thread at all if you're angry about something in there

it's too late to change it now...
your fate is sealed....,,,

congrats youre handicapped now

this thread took a sharp turn in that direction, the one i am pointing towards

I'm pointing down towards the next post. Maybe he will point to the right?

Snip

Bones is a stuffhead. Good luck getting him to not be a burger.

Dude I can hear your kids crying through your posts, go tend to them.

wattsons bad but you're pretty bad as well