Phanto's alt-left SJW agenda.

Author Topic: Phanto's alt-left SJW agenda.  (Read 30428 times)

its official everyone

Your not allowed to criticize america or the alt-right/Annoying Orange or else you will be flamed to oblivion

well, this thread has no purpose in life, so /nosupport also its ironic that you redneck scum have a giant agenda

its official everyone

Your not allowed to criticize america or the alt-right/Annoying Orange or else you will be flamed to oblivion

well, this thread has no purpose in life, so /nosupport also its ironic that you redneck scum have a giant agenda
brother do you even know what the forget you're talking about

are you a troll esphere

its official everyone

Literally handicapped

What the forget are you talking about?

You can criticism Annoying Orange, America, the alt-right but the loving left is so relentless that enough is enough.

The left are violent pieces of stuff that go around terrorizing innocent people and they disguise ti as "antifa."

These people have been trying to ban free speech and will try hard to hurt you.

alt-leftism needs to stop.

brother do you even know what the forget you're talking about
i'm gonnna assume you don't and you're just a little baby boy
I LITERALLY CAN'T WAIT

also apparently mom was suppost to get me the squid sisters amiibo for easter and "accidentally" preordered the new girl one

my mom is awsome confirmed

and I need to rob money for a switch

its official everyone

What the forget are you talking about?

Esphere has been confirmed as a flaming liberal.

The left sided liberals of the forum are now coming out of the woodwork. We now know who loves censorship and hates freespeech.

its official everyone

Autism unleashed

are you a troll esphere
this is the same guy who talked about wanting to forget his underaged cousin in fish tank so im saying yes

this is the same guy who talked about wanting to forget his underaged cousin in fish tank so im saying yes
excuse me but what in the actual forget of all stuff