Blockland Confederations Cup 2017 - [RAW STATS RELEASED]

Author Topic: Blockland Confederations Cup 2017 - [RAW STATS RELEASED]  (Read 39729 times)

the opening was nice:)

I've got over one hour of footage from the final last night (it's looking really nice) which is surprisingly only 8GBish, it'll take a while to edit though. Sadly some of it also got corrupted due to to my computer crashing when I was transfering it to an external hard drive. The opening ceremony video was also uploaded recently, although it'll ultimately be transferred to the official GBFL channel soon. Thanks to Allun Pentax for streaming and all the footage too!

A lot of people were asking for footage from Eagle517's tank accident during the final, here it is.

does anyone have footage recorded of the ICBM event? that was really fun to watch unfold, and for me to think that I caused all that death and destruction :^)

superbump, stats coming soon

Stats Released

After a month of the cup ending, the raw stats are finally here! This year we have added brand new stats, like steals! We have also changed "Shots" to "Shots on Goal" and have made other additional changes to existing stats. If you wish to be informed of what each stat details or how we determine what stat goes to who, then you can do so by reading our Stats Glossary, which is linked down below alongside all our other Google spreadsheets.

All of the stats have been collated and managed by me, with help from fellow stat keepers Chakada, Ragref, Stealthy Jenna, and Tumbleweed! Without their help, this year's stats wouldn't have been possible. So a massive thank you goes to every single one of them, we appreciate all of their help that they have given to us! We have fully stat tracked every single game besides Game 12's Australia vs. Cameroon match, which remains incomplete. In case you aren't in the loop, Game 12's archived video wasn't saved by Twitch after the live stream ended and we have no other footage of it saved. We track the stats by watching the games' videos, so it is indeed really unfortunate that Game 12 couldn't be fully tracked. Besides that, if you think there are any missing stats or errors in the data, just mention it to me and I'll look into it as soon as I can. So without further ado, here are all of the links to each and every Google spreadsheet containing the raw stats!

Stats Glossary | Regular Season Stats
Game 1: PRT vs. MEX | Game 2: RUS vs. AUS | Game 3: NZL vs. CMR | Game 4: PRT vs. CMR
Game 5: NZL vs. MEX | Game 6: AUS vs. MEX | Game 7: MEX vs. CMR | Game 8: PRT vs. RUS
Game 9: MEX vs. RUS | Game 10: NZL vs. RUS | Game 11: NZL vs. AUS | Game 12 (INC): AUS vs. CMR
Game 13: NZL vs. PRT | Game 14: RUS vs. CMR | Game 15: AUS vs. PRT
SEMI-FINALS: RUS vs. AUS | GRAND FINALS: RUS vs. PRT

Commissioner Jam Jar's "Season Breakdown" post, which will further break down the stats in a polished and informative way, will be coming in the upcoming weeks whenever it is ready to be posted. It will recap the entire season, along with special awards given out to the players we wish to highlight for their accomplishments. So make sure to look forward to that!

cameroon shouldve won and that there is proof
i'd better be goalie of the year........
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 02:19:53 PM by Drydess »

Blue background please...

Happy holidays from the GBFL! After much waiting, the regular season player rankings are finally here! These cover games 1 through 15, it excludes the 3rd place and finals games. Much thanks goes to Ragref for helping me out with these!

This season’s gallery is once again all thanks to Mr. LoL! It’s always much appreciated for him taking tons of screenshots for memories sake. If you have any screenshots of your own, please share them in your posts! We would love to see them.

The rest of the gallery can be found here.

Thank you for participating and helping!

Commissioners
Jam Jar
King-Jullian
Mr.LoL
2many
WALDO

Management
ANT
Conan
Eagle517
Jincux
Kyro
Pah1023
Redconer
Shock
Skill4Life
Allun Pentax

Builders
Sylvanor
ANT
Redconer
Chill
Magus

Sponsors
Eksi Garage
Blockland Community of Sports Discord
Blockland Glass Hosting
Caravan Gaming Discord
TBD King's Quest
Skill4Life Streaming
Allun Pentax Streaming

Misc.
Xenos109
Chakada
Ragref
Stealthy Jenna
Tumbleweed
meatsale
Razer
Jeetlor
vitawrap
Boodals
Chrisbot
JakeBlade
Wrapperup

We will see you next year for World Cup 2018!

ez defender of the year