open letter to mr lol

Author Topic: open letter to mr lol  (Read 1758 times)

mr lol, i am watching you. if portugal loses the gbfl blockland confederations cup 2017, some stuff is going to go down. ive just bought the latest icbm missile from north korea and the equipment to launch it. it was 1 billion dollars and i had to use a radar jamming private jet to get it into us borders and i proceeded to land it at my house at 12 am midnight and unload it into my household where i put it on a pickup truck that is bound to go to the gbfl stadium as soon as portugal loses which will then be fired into the middle of the stadium killing every single brick, destroying the stadium, and killing every blockhead. you will suffer from billions of dollars in property damage, not to mention the fact that ghosts will now be haunting the remains. i will then be laughing in my house as i witness the horror and death and destruction that happens because i avenged portugal. then, afterwards, i am going to hack into the nsa's database, find the location of you by your cell phone, and im going to drive to you by car, say "ha fool, you're gonna get destroyed!" (which sounds a little cringey but who cares) and im going to shoot you in the head, killing you instantly, while you're busy grieving over the fact that i have just singlehandedly bankrupted gbfl. i am going to make this plot even more complex than bone4's already complex plot of sending many, many pennies to facechild, you fool. this isn't the last of it.

im watching you

« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 05:17:11 PM by Mr Queeba »

i'm calling the french and american police

that's uh quite ambitious...

Op, youre going to start getting loving fidget spinners in the mail, and its not going to stop. You're life is going to be a merry go round of autism. You're going to experience non-stop full speed autism every day, youll get red ones blue ones, orange ones green ones, big ones and small ones. You'll try making them into a fidget spinner christmas tree but it will depress you, destroy you, every holiday is fidget spinner themed, Thanks Giving Fidget Spinner edition and A fidget spinner pumpkin for Halloween. But it wont change the fact that I will spin your life right round like a record. forget you, have a spinner.

Op, youre going to start getting loving fidget spinners in the mail, and its not going to stop. You're life is going to be a merry go round of autism. You're going to experience non-stop full speed autism every day, youll get red ones blue ones, orange ones green ones, big ones and small ones. You'll try making them into a fidget spinner christmas tree but it will depress you, destroy you, every holiday is fidget spinner themed, Thanks Giving Fidget Spinner edition and A fidget spinner pumpkin for Halloween. But it wont change the fact that I will spin your life right round like a record. forget you, have a spinner.
i am going to build an incinerator with a giant fire going at the bottom of it, at nice and toasty temperature that is capable of easily melting ball bearings and plastic that would be on fidget spinners. every time i receive a fidget spinner, i will throw it into my super long conveyor belt which will drop all of the fidget spinners into the incinerator and i will watch happily as they all burn to a pile of ash. then, i will get in my car, go and find master matthew, and kick him in the balls.

unoriginal and unfunny.

I know I'm not funny, I'm dad.
i strongly suggest that you remove yourself

if you're wondering how this originated:
i approve, if portugal doesnt win i will nuclear bomb the entire stadium and mr lol will have billions of euros worth of property damage on his hands
don't you dare, with the exchange rate in rubl that would nuke gbfl's patrimony and savings
yes i can dare
mr lol then proceed to send me the image in the op on steam, and i made up the whole really stupid plot of getting the icbms and blowing up the stadium. the chat logs got a little intense but unfortunately the message history deleted itself

I'm kinda hoping for a terror attack ingame.

if you're wondering how this originated:mr lol then proceed to send me the image in the op on steam, and i made up the whole really stupid plot of getting the icbms and blowing up the stadium. the chat logs got a little intense but unfortunately the message history deleted itself
You can find the message history of each steam chat if you have steam on mobile.