[NEWS} antifa is finally known as a terrorist organization.

Author Topic: [NEWS} antifa is finally known as a terrorist organization.  (Read 2207 times)

Antifa is now classified as a terror organization and will be swiftly taken out by the police.

The group has also staged numerous violent riots, including during the inauguration of Donald Annoying Orange, that have caused millions of dollars worth of property damage.

There have been innumerable violent attacks on Annoying Orange supporters by members of Antifa over the last six months, although the mainstream media has barely reported on them.

They are now known as a terrorist organization. We did it.

you realize chris christie terrorizes beaches and bridges

why suddenly you taking his word on terrorism

brother closed down a beach just so he and his bros could crack open a cold one

you realize chris christie terrorizes beaches and bridges

why suddenly you taking his word on terrorism

brother closed down a beach just so he and his bros could crack open a cold one

Are you unironically spreading leftist hate again?

Chris Christie is a fast food terrorist

Are you unironically spreading leftist hate again?
Are you unironically spreading rightist hate again?

also the news is fake. NJ only recognizes the actions committed by some antifa chapters as domestic terrorism.

for someone who hates CNN i'd expect a little bit less falsified information tony

also the news is fake. NJ only recognizes the actions committed by some antifa chapters as domestic terrorism.

So it's real?

I never said anywhere that the entire united states labels it as domestic terrorism. So this isn't fake.

Are you unironically spreading rightist hate again?

What? Are you seriously supporting antifa? lol

they aren't a terrorist organization. you're lying and you're spreading fake news. they are considering attacks by antifa members as domestic terrorism but they haven't called antifa a terrorist organization

What? Are you seriously supporting antifa? lol
What? Are you seriously supporting chris christie? lol

What? Are you seriously supporting chris christie? lol
sounds like someones jealous chris christie is richer/smarter/better looking than them. liberals are so insecure.

if chris christie was better than the worst person in the US i would kill myself on the spot

christie got that 15% approval rating good stuff go౦ԁ stuff👌